Bellazon

Melania Knauss Trump
Thumbnail

I like Melania. In some pictures she can look a bit scary, but in others she can be very pretty.

As far as the whole "gold digger" thing, well, you better blame The Donald for marrying her for her looks then, eh? You can say she married him for the money and not say he married her for her looks. It goes both ways.

However, I do think it's pretty shallow that we all assume young, pretty girl marrying an older, less-attractive man ... wow, she must be a gold-digger!!

Stuff happens, people like each other .. I know I haven't dated the most good looking guys.

I like Melania. In some pictures she can look a bit scary, but in others she can be very pretty.

As far as the whole "gold digger" thing, well, you better blame The Donald for marrying her for her looks then, eh? You can say she married him for the money and not say he married her for her looks. It goes both ways.

However, I do think it's pretty shallow that we all assume young, pretty girl marrying an older, less-attractive man ... wow, she must be a gold-digger!!

Stuff happens, people like each other .. I know I haven't dated the most good looking guys.

i comletely agree. i see everyday couples where the woman is just gorgeous and is standing next to an ugly guy. just because there's money involved doesn't make her a golddigger.that's love. you fall for people that you could never imagine you'd like. the best example i've ever seen is my mom and my stepdad. i'm not planning on posting pics of them for the world to see but trust me..you'd be amazed at how different they are. and they are the happiest couple i've ever met