Bellazon

Kaia looks exhausted :sad: I hope Cindy is keeping eye on her. It's strange because there are plenty of models who left their transition from teenager to young women behind and they look more radiant that Kaia. Maybe Kaia has this type of beauty that she won't age well? I mean sharp face features, not baby face like Selena. I remember Cindy said in an interview that she is worry,  Kaia is young now so it's easy for her to be in shape, but when she turns 20 it will be difficult.

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

She doesn't look like she has anorexia, but she does look tired.

I don't know how much she worked these past few weeks, but that probably has something to do with it.

She is still very young, I hope her mother (who has a lot of experience in this business) is pacing her a bit.

9 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

Kaia looks exhausted :sad: I hope Cindy is keeping eye on her. It's strange because there are plenty of models who left their transition from teenager to young women behind and they look more radiant that Kaia. Maybe Kaia has this type of beauty that she won't age well? I mean sharp face features, not baby face like Selena. I remember Cindy said in an interview that she is worry,  Kaia is young now so it's easy for her to be in shape, but when she turns 20 it will be difficult.

There is really something wrong with her, suddenly her face started to look like this.

ojeras.jpg

Kaia needs a good lightening to look good. Her nose and ears are too big distractions. She really need to work on her best angles.

And the fact that they put so much ugly make up on her is not helping.

And yeah she is too skinny. Her knees & legs on the pics above give me the creeps.

18 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Kaia needs a good lightening to look good. Her nose and ears are too big distractions. She really need to work on her best angles.

And the fact that they put so much ugly make up on her is not helping.

And yeah she is too skinny. Her knees & legs on the pics above give me the creeps.

yep, far too skinny