Bellazon

I think the frangance is very sweet and innocent, so is not creepy at all... And is not only her in this age, Sofia Mechetner has the same age some months younger too... So I think Jacobs just want a teen vibe for the fragance.

How good to hear that someone else also has no problem with that. It's just a fragrance campaign, it's not bad. Some children start a career very quickly, it's not surprising. And this is already a young girl, teenager, fragrance is a perfect campaign to start for her. Her campaign is lovely, delicate, floral, it's not creepy, it's beautiful.

at Georgio Baldi in West Hollywood 05/10/2017 

zpYWz9c5.jpg 1VbSJngL.jpg Xb2KK5iR.jpg FdTtKguk.jpg

out and about in Malibu 05/11/2017

nM37483K.jpg cgvBLhQB.jpg 1hXGHRJN.jpg 6ce5paMM.jpg

with Madison Beer at Catch LA in West Hollywood 05/12/2017

v7XDxGEk.jpg YcFkjsud.jpg BsWVGOnU.jpgceHRI2ia.jpg 

ZU9IaSbn.jpg MIS6bIIY.jpg ysX6hxzq.jpg Z8Tv86Pb.jpg

l2SgnSts.jpg HyqqRP59.jpg BZuLApHw.jpg 9oxCT0Mp.jpg

4 hours ago, balenciagaaa said:

Saturday's Best Buddies Mother's Day Brunch in Malibu

IpdaVycJ.jpg slr0Cqpt.jpg rJsJaxwN.jpg

aYU9gWw7.jpg SZ0eEr3S.jpg KCeXny1K.jpg eT0NrsLO.jpg

Kaia Gerber looks as gorgeous as ever in her latest shoot for Byrdie, where she discussed her new modeling gig for Marc Jacobs.

Here’s what the 15-year-old model, actress, and daughter of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber had to share:

On the term “supermodel”: “I think supermodel is a term used a bit lightly now, but back in the ’90s, it was my mom, Claudia [Schiffer], Naomi [Campbell], Linda [Evangelista], Christy [Turlington] – this whole group of girls that everyone wanted to be just like. They did a lot of work together, but they were all individual, which I really liked about them. No two of them looked the same. Each girl represented a different person that one girl could relate to, so if you couldn’t relate to my mom, you could relate to Christy or to Linda or to Claudia. I think it was cool for young girls to have all those different role models. And I look up to all of them, the image they’ve created for themselves, this group of really strong, powerful women. I think that is actually starting to come back with this new group of models … like Gigi [Hadid] and Kendall [Jenner].”

On her mom, Cindy: “I’ve always been really into the ’90s. I always love going back and looking at photos of my mom when she was closer to my age. You can’t deny that we have similarities. And I’ve always tried to be more like her. I’ve always looked up to her in the way that she hasn’t let anything in the business affect her. In my eyes, she’s the coolest, nicest person in the world. And I understand that she’s ‘my mom,’ but we’ve actually become really good friends. As I get older, we get closer, so I haven’t really experienced that teenage angst against my parents, which I’m glad about. There are definitely days where I’m like, ‘Ugh, OK, Mom.’ But I won’t lie: We’re pretty close, and I’ve always wanted to be just like her.”

On the best beauty advice from her mom: “My mom has had a big influence on my beauty routine. The best lesson she’s taught me is that less is more. Because she’s very simple herself. She doesn’t need a lot of time to get ready; she’s very go-with-the-flow. I’ve taken that from her – just not to be a diva in any way. That less-is-more idea also applies to your skin, where the more you do sometimes almost makes your skin angrier. So it’s just about keeping it really simple. She teaches me tricks, like using vitamin E oil for glowy skin, which I would have never thought of. What she’s learned in the beauty world, she passes on to me.”

http://www.byrdie.co.uk/kaia-gerber-model/slide2