Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

I just loved her with dark hair :blush:

Me too! ;)

During the early 60's she lost her beautiful figure, after "une ravissante idiote" she withered very quickly. I think she was the most beautiful in "doctor at sea" and "futures vedettes" (both 1955), although she of course was not bad as a blonde in "la mariée est trop belle" up to "la vérité".

yes pollo you prefer BB as brunette or very young with skirt and belt...me too but I love her as beautiful Blond!

Sha was so amazing like claudia because tehses 2 women were so gorgeous may be more beautiful than some fashion beauty of today...but BB et CC in this time haven't plastic surgery, haven't all make up like now, or cream it's so I think they are goddess

post-8181-0-1446111057-54038_thumb.jpg

post-8181-0-1446111057-58436_thumb.jpg

post-8181-0-1446111057-60069_thumb.jpg

post-8181-0-1446111057-62054_thumb.jpg

post-8181-0-1446111057-63052_thumb.jpg

post-8181-0-1446111057-65957_thumb.jpg

yes pollo you prefer BB as brunette or very young with skirt and belt...

You know me very well! :laugh:

Of course in some movies she was very sexy as a blonde too - especially when she had very long hair - but something special she had as the natural brunette, she lost as a blonde.

A difference between BB and CC was the way they were growing older: CC became more attractive during the 60's and thereafter, BB lost her beauty (I'm sorry). But BB will be my goddess number 1 for ever. ;)

yes pollo you prefer BB as brunette or very young with skirt and belt...

You know me very well! :laugh:

Of course in some movies she was very sexy as a blonde too - especially when she had very long hair - but something special she had as the natural brunette, she lost as a blonde.

A difference between BB and CC was the way they were growing older: CC became more attractive during the 60's and thereafter, BB lost her beauty (I'm sorry). But BB will be my goddess number 1 for ever. ;)

yeah sure BB was better young but I think she was at her best until the 70's after she was still gorgeous but she was not "babydoll" like young anymore, in the 70's BB looks like a real woman...whereas young a babydoll very sexy unlike the other stars... Claudia is better older because she looks more beautiful more thin (I mean the face the cheek) it's more sexy with her italian beauty, and don't forget BB is older than Claudia! But BB has her voice, her walk...her natural... love it anyway BB et and CC are the best!