Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

One of the best threads on bellazon, imho. Bardot looks absolutely breathtaking in all pictures. Her curves are to die for, but her charisma is what made her even more beautiful. Most modern beauties lack the charm, but she embodied it. I see many Bardot copies that look all tacky and overdone. Thanks everyone for posting these amazing images! :)

One of the best threads on bellazon, imho. Bardot looks absolutely breathtaking in all pictures. Her curves are to die for, but her charisma is what made her even more beautiful. Most modern beauties lack the charm, but she embodied it. I see many Bardot copies that look all tacky and overdone. Thanks everyone for posting these amazing images! :)

yes I agree that's why she is my fav!!! I love all "old" actresses like marilyn , gina, sophia, claudia, eva, Rita, grace....

but Brigitte was completly natural!!!! very gorgeous....she has style, chic!!! she was sensual without to be vulgar...her voice, her walk everything is amazing....

yes I agree that's why she is my fav!!! I love all "old" actresses like marilyn , gina, sophia, claudia, eva, Rita, grace....

but Brigitte was completly natural!!!! very gorgeous....she has style, chic!!! she was sensual without to be vulgar...her voice, her walk everything is amazing....

I agree with you both, I use to be a huge fan and then I kinda forgot about her a bit :blush: And then I came to this thread and I remebered why I loved her so much! She really is sooooo breath-taking, trulely one of the greatest beauties of all time. I didn't realize there were so many pics of her on the net, I never seen most of the pics you all post and I searched the internet many times back in the day for them. So thanks everyone for the AMAZING pics! :heart: :heart: :wave:

And thank you Lisa for the pics!!!

I agree with you both, I use to be a huge fan and then I kinda forgot about her a bit :blush: And then I came to this thread and I remebered why I loved her so much! She really is sooooo breath-taking, trulely one of the greatest beauties of all time. I didn't realize there were so many pics of her on the net, I never seen most of the pics you all post and I searched the internet many times back in the day for them. So thanks everyone for the AMAZING pics! :heart: :heart: :wave:

And thank you Lisa for the pics!!!

you're welcome my dear I hope you'll find pics that you love because I posted many many lol

and glad to see you more on bellazon.... :kiss: