Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

Hello Nathali,

These women are sooo... I wish I could find a word for them. The actually think they OWN the rights to every single BB picture. Besides, if the accuse YOU from stealing, I wonder what Corbis, Getty, Paris Match, Life, Point de vue, etc would have to say if they see their forum.

post-29585-1254958418_thumb.jpg

Hello Nathali,

These women are sooo... I wish I could find a word for them. The actually think they OWN the rights to every single BB picture. Besides, if the accuse YOU from stealing, I wonder what Corbis, Getty, Paris Match, Life, Point de vue, etc would have to say if they see their forum.

thanks for your words vanina. :blush: .i just found a zebulon`s post in the refered site and`it`s a 35-year-old-man,but he behaves just like a baby as child oft he moon has said.i`ll just avoid his pictures,that`s the best thing to do.

by the way,amazing bb picture.i also collect kate moss`pictures,love these campaigns to missoni.it`s new for me.thanks.