Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

found these on ebay:

th_eb8b6c55140242.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-22823-0-1446113064-81034_thumb.png" data-fileid="4271965" alt="post-22823-0-1446113064-81034_thumb.png" data-ratio="139.11"> th_449c4a55140246.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-22823-0-1446113064-90688_thumb.png" data-fileid="4271968" alt="post-22823-0-1446113064-90688_thumb.png" data-ratio="74.9"> post-22823-0-1446113064-94613_thumb.png

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Jay Z took the song of Brigitte called

the lyrics talks about BB and we can hear BB song!

Robin Thicke]

Meiple,

i like to play cheek to cheek,

2 kids in the sandbox baby,

You remind me of St Tropez,

Sandy beaches, yachts yeh and champagne,

tuxedos and Jet Ski’s babe,

I leave you down at the … babe,

and baby when we dream, when we dream,

when we dream, we be dreaming in French baby,

[Chorus]

Meiple,

Imma treat ya like a lady

you will be my pretty baby,

we can spend all my money baby,

cheek to cheek girl, me I play (meiple)

(x2)

(Jay-Z)

I know you wanna,

I know you wanna,

I know you wanna,

Hold up,

No Habla Ingle,

cos me I play,

St Tropez down in …,

yacht docked not far away,

Black Brigitte Bardot Beyonce,

Avantgarde, love on tux (?),

call me Picasso, Im art on yachts,

Pardon me, oui, in Paris,

Champagne spilling out of my oui oui (wee wee),

Pardon my French, the je ne sais quoi got me on cloud 9,

we finna take off, Paris was a tease now we in the Maldives,

sipping Blanco smoking on tea leaves,

isn’t this great, strawberry Crepes,

down in Capri in the Grotto we play,

up next Sardinia, me and little Tina,

turn up, tell me have you seen us,

enough,

[Chorus]

I know you wanna,

I know you wanna,

I know you wanna,

oui,

[Robin Thicke]

http://www.elyricsworld.com/meiple_lyrics_...feat_jay-z.html

Me I play, I take you to the lead brasserie,

we take a show at the crazy horse,

then got nothing on you

because like the Eiffel Tower

you can take me to the highest babe,

like a lady, I take you shopping at Chanel babe,

afternoon tea for two at the Ritz babe,

my lady don’t lift things, open doors, stand alone,

not when she with me baby,

[chorus]

You remind me of Monaco babe,

Mt Blanc princess Grace babe,

… chips in Monte Carlo babe,

be my million dollar baby,

by the end of the trip you be a Billion dollar lady,

wrap you up babe, in …. rose babe,

French country side … babe,

I can pay for acting lessons,

you become a movie star make more than me babe,

[Chorus]

[Jay-Z]

Uh ha

Thats right

Uh ha

Thats right

I know you wanna

I know you wanna

I know you wanna

I know you wanna

Excuse me? Beyoncé, black Bardot????? OMG! What's the matter with Jay-Z? Maybe it's too much drugs, or maybe living with that nasty bitch drove him mad. I never liked this woman. She's evil and mean. Moreover, she's neither as talented nor beautiful as the powers that are behind her want us to believe. I wish she would disappear, but first, I'd wish she would leave BB alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me? Beyoncé, black Bardot????? OMG! What's the matter with Jay-Z? Maybe it's too much drugs, or maybe living with that nasty bitch drove him mad. I never liked this woman. She's evil and mean. Moreover, she's neither as talented nor beautiful as the powers that are behind her want us to believe. I wish she would disappear, but first, I'd wish she would leave BB alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's only one Brigitte Bardot, and Beyonce although a very beautiful women, is no where near Bardot. But speaking of similarities, anyone noticed Mick Jaggers daughter, Georgia? she has been compared to BB too. I think there is a bit of resemblance:

93a89255648826.gif e1154b55648830.gif

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

new compil !!

well she ahs the fashion look only of BB! like lara stone, kate moss or claudia schiffer!

i think the only one who can have something like BB was the young Claudia schiffer the other just have the same color of hair, same lips or same make up...but nothing more...but it's only my view....

Beyoncé always bites more than she can chew. Everywhere you look at it's her, although she hasn't had a hit since ·Crazy in love", back in 2003. The marketing people that push her are very clever and powerfool. Without them, she would be what she really is: a big ZERO.

How can anyone say this awful woman is beautiful? Maybe all this media saturation have turned people blind! Below is a proof that Beyoncé was never beautiful. All she is she got it artficially. Look at the mexican-maid-face she had before she got all those operations!!!

post-29585-1257963027_thumb.jpg

I don't know why some you are offended by the comparison,Jay-Z is referring to looks.Both are beautiful women.

Most people trash Bardot nowadays so It's cool that for once an artist pays homage to Bardot instead of dissing her.

And isn't Beyonce a fan of Brigitte?

Hi Hathalí!

Thanks for the pics, but those are the pics I took mine from! It's funny. And you're right. Please, NO MORE OF THE "THE NEW BRIGITTE BARDOT" anymore!!! Of course it's flattering if they find inspiration in BB, but women should launch a new look for us to follow. And if they want to look like her, they should start by being natural beauties. That's it. They don't seem to realize that plastic surgery is ALWAYS noticeable and, most of the times, laughable. Oh! If Jay-Z was talking to Beyoncé in that stupid lyric in which he compares her to BB, I presume that he was indeed into drugs at the moment he wrote it.

post-29585-1257971543_thumb.jpg

Hi Hathalí!

Thanks for the pics, but those are the pics I took mine from! It's funny. And you're right. Please, NO MORE OF THE "THE NEW BRIGITTE BARDOT" anymore!!! Of course it's flattering if they find inspiration in BB, but women should launch a new look for us to follow. And if they want to look like her, they should start by being natural beauties. That's it. They don't seem to realize that plastic surgery is ALWAYS noticeable and, most of the times, laughable. Oh! If Jay-Z was talking to Beyoncé in that stupid lyric in which he compares her to BB, I presume that he was indeed into drugs at the moment he wrote it.

sorry for the reposts and thanks for the new picture. :kiss: :wave: i`d say jay-z is probably the proof that love is blind like some people say :laugh: