Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

7 hours ago, tzdon said:

The Things that i read mean she go back to Moscow to finish some Projects but her Man stay in Kasachstan and cause of the political Situation she maybe will live later also in Kasachstan..

That is what i would do, Kazakhstan probably is freer than Russia at this point. Besides the Russosphere is dying. Dont want to be in a country that is a pariah.

You, apparently, have a bad idea of what Kazakhstan is. In Moscow, wealthy people can afford almost everything, but in Kazakhstan there will be problems with this. It's like moving from Los Angeles to Morocco. So this is nothing more than a transit point for further moving to normal countries.

Posted today on her Instagram - Google translation

I want to finally tell you about my plans: So, on December 25 I have a ticket to Bali, no return) I do not know how far we are going (((The first feeling is great interest and joy, I have long wanted to work in another country, and the situation now is like n Yelazu is better pushing for change. The second one is stress. After all, there are a lot of important things to do before departure. It's a lot of paperwork, renting an apartment, updating the portfolio completely, giving back the Instagram audience a little, it's important for working with an agency in Bali. And a million other things) The third is sadness. The feeling of uncertainty, the lack of understanding when we will see our friends in Moscow and our beloved dogs again, the sadness to say goodbye to the apartment in which we feel so good. Now, constantly meeting acquaintances and friends, I've noticed this thing - absolutely everyone feels the range of emotions that are hard to handle. Anxiety, sadness, and inappropriate delight, all because of terrible uncertainty. Nevertheless, a person always needs to lean on something) My psychologist advises to lean on things that can be done today, on yourself and your skills that no one can take away, on unity - this common unique experience that we all sow We are worried, and you are not alone in this.

Ph.: Alice Mamanova (aka Alisa)  Date: shot 2022  Source: her IG, Anastasiya's VK  Res.: medium
The reason I'm putting up 2 versions of each is Nastya's VK versions are less detailed than the photographer's IG version (weirdly but also not surprisingly) BUT they are often less cropped. And a couple were not in Anastasiya's post

p.s.: I'm sorry even if I named them successively the upload screwed up the order and my time for these posts is very limited lately
O1wvf0rL_t.jpg p2xqOLf5_t.jpg kVjvkaQd_t.jpg Mo7Lp53x_t.jpg TjiAKgWs_t.jpg jwDfgoAH_t.jpg iLSTBx1j_t.jpg lmv9G57q_t.jpg h2AJ9XJ3_t.jpg GLTMcTfw_t.jpg WK8xmhR2_t.jpg DtHpgeeK_t.jpg h3fetYZi_t.jpg cyhRWMbe_t.jpg mSEhktSb_t.jpg WJ9zRlEN_t.jpg l2mLukjE_t.jpg CSmqGLyB_t.jpg gkdcdTe4_t.jpg

Edited by neurovibe
had forgotten IG link

13 hours ago, White Rabbit said:

Maria Zimmer from a shoot "just before Anastasiya's Instagram ban."  From Maria Zimmer's Instagram

I had these four too:
66016557_herIGshotearly202010byMariaZimmer.thumb.jpg.db648841b6e8a7a3c0d01e71e9724e0a.jpg1071249775_herIGshotearly2020posted2021122811byMariaZimmer.thumb.jpg.f52c23beef8b319ce8823058daf13f7a.jpg653522893_herIGshotearly2020posted2021122815byMariaZimmer.thumb.jpg.add431cbeb489e87e39ead3d5d86649b.jpg

Ph.: Dasha Mayer (aka Daria)  Date: shot Feb. 16 2021  Source: her IG  Res.: 1351px

One (self-censored) which had not been uploaded (at least not that I found) posted a week ago
1265144179_hisBehanceshot20210216posted20221005-censored.thumb.jpg.6024d015f0763216c5059333a78e6a15.jpg

On 6/1/2022 at 9:17 PM, White Rabbit said:
Alexander Umenov  did a photo shoot with Anastasia in late 2017.  This image appeared on his VK today.  Appears to be a new one from that shoot.  A search found several others posted from that shoot, but not this one.

Alexander Umenov 10.jpg

Thanks, reminded me to check and there's also this one (shot July 5 2017)
S4WGUvrG_t.jpg

@wndmkr A bit but not enough to my liking.