Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 9/25/2022 at 5:41 PM, wndmkr said:

From VK, not sure who the original photographer is.

RklayeOkra4.jpg qT2_9pgx6qc.jpg

Ph.: Chris Bos (Leyendecker event in Germany)  Date: shot Oct 17 2018  Source: his site  Res.: 2500px

his new IG by the way if you want to update your bookmarks. Checked his flickr, 500px  (please let me know if you find his new one if he has any), IG and nothing new except these two (which were posted by @wndmkr, these are only larger resolution)

eF0I5RBw_t.jpg E7Z0yk6f_t.jpg

"New" material!
It's always cool to find yet to be posted material, especially in the past year or more. You'll probably recognize this shoot, it was organized by Sasha Leyendecker in Cologne, Germany

Ph.: JHFotowereld  Date: shot Oct. 21 2018  Source: his Youpic  Res.: 2048px

clG6W956_t.jpg REWCE2GS_t.jpg mvh4SzzB_t.jpg ZWVsHXyG_t.jpg RzX3FIrW_t.jpg

5q82Rliy_t.jpg oWuaNTBi_t.jpg 6dvmnY7O_t.jpg R0GWMEDU_t.jpg sbbPIizk_t.jpg JPznt0Po_t.jpg bSK885W9_t.jpg noSXnBaA_t.jpg QSYzaYS3_t.jpg

The 4th is just a cropped version of the 3rd since I found her face stood out a lot in this one
o5WvR99E_t.jpg qvmOvk1D_t.jpg QHE4YNOD_t.jpg hDxh3phT_t.jpg IGZkbuvm_t.jpg D4yDDGpu_t.jpg TqmTCGBB_t.jpg vn1vu3Ai_t.jpg

MBDXVcFv_t.jpg UPQ9OgcN_t.jpg is5JDA3p_t.jpg yL57JT1S_t.jpg Pq558GGH_t.jpg GBDlIPDn_t.jpg ff9wHPRS_t.jpg u3o1OmuG_t.jpg eZfJfTFW_t.jpg OgBDKSn8_t.jpg PiQUqSVo_t.jpg