Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since it appears that nothing new is coming out of Russia, I hope someone can help with this image I ran across. I'm pretty sure it is old but can find absolutely nothing about it.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking for photographer and anything else from the shoot.

looking-steamy-in-leather.jpg

• 1 month later...

An update from VK

"Dear friends! After 3 years, forced to return to this platform again. For those who have completely lost me. My main Instagram account is blocked - now I am actively trying to get it back. Until then, I'm here. If you need to contact me, write here🤍 I answer exclusively for work, I do not take creative shootings. Comments under the photo are very welcome."

https://vk.com/anastasiya.scheglova?w=wall76562581_7394%2Fall

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 8:48 PM, White Rabbit said:

Since it appears that nothing new is coming out of Russia, I hope someone can help with this image I ran across. I'm pretty sure it is old but can find absolutely nothing about it.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking for photographer and anything else from the shoot.

1st: @wndmkr thanks for the updates!

Alright, I've looked into your photo (Google image rev src, yandex (of course)) and nothing substantial apart from showing up in random lists came of it. I even did a "search by image" since I have everything I could get my hands on locally since ~2014, and nothing more than "grabbed from Listal" or VK fan pages showed up. The 1st instance (maybe earlier) showed up on Feb. 22 2016, so it was probably 2015 (a very active year) or early 2016. Do keep us posted if ever you find anything though! Also, maybe the original uploader either closed his account or maybe that upload site is defunct or whatever.

3 hours ago, Rakhila said:

This new account is amazing.  Go beyond the pics and vids and read the text and comments.  It explains what has been going on in her life, her ban from Insta, and how the war is affecting and probably changing her life. Edge and Chrome have translate options for the text.

With Anastasiya back on Instagram an amazing selection of artists are posting images of her. While I generally have no clue which are new or old images.  Alexandr Multikov indicates that these amazing images are just three weeks old.  From his instagram Alexandr Multikov

If you are following her on Instagram be sure to check out the linked connections on her page.

Alexandr Multikov20.jpg Alexandr Multikov21.jpg Alexandr Multikov22.jpg Alexandr Multikov23.jpg Alexandr Multikov24.jpg Alexandr Multikov25.jpg Alexandr Multikov26.jpg