Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

6 hours ago, hyperiscope said:

Hello,

The slightly longer videos of Anastasiya wearing Couture de Nuit can be found on brigademondaine website at the bottom of each body harness: https://www.brigademondaine.fr/es/categoria-producto/createurs/couture-de-nuit/ , however, I'm not sure how to extract the videos, or if a screen capture is the best way to save the videos.

Here are the images from that site minus the ones that are dupes of the ones I already posted from IG and the ones already posted  from the original photographer post.   These were converted from Chrome HTML to JPG.

COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Alexa-Black-05.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Alexa-Black-06.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Eva-Playsuit-05.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Eva-Playsuit-06.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Indigo-03.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Indigo-07.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-KATE-Burgundy-1.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-KATE-Burgundy-3.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Scarlett-Black-1.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Scarlett-Black-3.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Stella-Black-02.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Stella-Black-04.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Stella-Fuchsia-02 (1).jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Stella-Fuchsia-03.jpg COUTURE-DE-NUIT-Stella-Fuchsia-05.jpg

2 hours ago, neurovibe said:

Ph.: n/a • for: Ruder Shop • Date: shot Sept. 25 2020 • Source: their site (low IG reposts), their IG  Res.: 1350px

Beside the great images; the IG site has about 20 very short shoot vids of Anastasiya.  Anastasiya wearing the white mesh two piece, dancing while eating pizza.  Not to be missed.

Will post this weekend unless neurovibe would like to do so.

3 hours ago, White Rabbit said:

Beside the great images; the IG site has about 20 very short shoot vids of Anastasiya.  Anastasiya wearing the white mesh two piece, dancing while eating pizza.  Not to be missed.

thanks for the pictures . Where do you find so many photos of Anastasia? I only find the ones that everyone already knows. I hope she comes back on Instagram soon.

On 3/4/2022 at 11:08 PM, White Rabbit said:

Yah, I'd downloaded those but hadn't had time to go through the duplicates. Thanks for (since then) doing the work for me :D

On 3/5/2022 at 2:47 AM, Sgeandi said:

thanks for the pictures . Where do you find so many photos of Anastasia? I only find the ones that everyone already knows. I hope she comes back on Instagram soon.

There are variety of ways to do it. For this one, what I would often do was look at her IG stories, sometimes a photographer and/or shoot was named or tagged (when just named I'd just manually type them), create a folder with links and then check from time to time. THere's also searching on VK via alternate spellings, including in cyrillic, 

New stuff
It's hard to (which much less spare time than I had before) sort through what I have versus what's been posted. I encourage anyone to call me out if I post dupes (if they're not justified by better quality) and I'll remove them if I still have the edit option at that point.

Ph.: Ksenia Gapodchenko  Date: posted early as Sept. 12 2021  Source: her IG (her VK contains nothing relevant), stylist's IG  Res.: 1350px

drbs4Cdi_t.jpg k4N8aLQp_t.jpg s1gJPsfm_t.jpg 186BDLZU_t.jpg 6XZo0CNY_t.jpg mxKJFN0L_t.jpg  i4k7f14y_t.jpg eRNcEd2Q_t.jpg BQtZtfE9_t.jpg cxpyj3SY_t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...