Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

17 hours ago, Megaton said:

So u already had these new pics with "coca" and others? What else do you hiding?! I want all of it :D But seriously, this photoshoot with coca cola is very nice.

Haha no, actually I reverse searched (through Yandex) a censored one you posted this morning, and in the similar images there it was! Clicked on the fotokto link and Bam!

@Charlie's Alter Ego Hmm, I'd be curious to see

prosvet.thumb.jpg.2ab6d5c15e15cada7ea9eb8579054353.jpg

So the Alexander Vinogradov masterclass in Moscow is happening today (Dec. 16 2017 for future reference), confirmed by Anastasiya's IG, Vinogradov's IG and prior VK posts. So this is great, we'll soon have new material! Also, the less prominent photographers tend to release some of their pics the days that follow an event. I'll update this post if I get my hands on some names (photographers) that were in attendance to that workshop, although they're hard to know this early (even years later sometimes) since there's no public list saying who attended.

EDIT:
Photographers suspected or confirmed to attend: (so look out for their posts to come!)

(obviously, this includes Vinogradov himself)
- Olga Zarubina (VK, IG)
- Dmitry Rogozhkin (Дмитрий Рогожкин) [MIGHT attend] (VK, IG, official website , 500px, behance, 35photo, 1x)
- Andrey Yanko [MIGHT attend] (VK, IG)

- Armen Ayrian (aka Hay, Hairiyan) [confirmed, also in team picture] (VK, 500px, 35photo, IG)

- Alexey Grechushnikov [confirmed!] (VK)

- Lenochka Leonova (Zotova) [confirmed, also in team picture] (VK, IG, official website)

- Anna Fadeeva (Zolotova) [confirmed, also in team picture] (VK)

- Alexey Grishin [confirmed, also in team picture] (VK)

ALSO:
This link might prove useful (actually I just found another one thanks to that search since many of them will tag vinograddik (his alias))

Here's a first shot, by Armen Ayrian, IG source, blurry & low qual but hey, it's fresh & was taken today!
5a357f67f01ad_taken20171216vinogradovmasterclass.thumb.jpg.c7c68c7f0931fef7598fef72ee956d47.jpg

UPDATE (2017-12-20):

So I've numbered each photographer present at the shoot, or at least those willing to be in the "team picture". I'll edit when I recgnize more, or if you guys recognize any, feel free to tell me & I'll update this. The goal is in the long run to have the most pics from this Vinogradov master class possible.
5a3ac7b3d5783_!thosepresent(picturenumbered).thumb.jpg.56bc69f1ba032c5f53292bff1baaac54.jpg

1 - Lenochka Leonova (Zotova) | VK

2 - Anna Fadeeva (Zolotova) | VK

3 -

4 -

6 - Alexey Grishin | VK

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 - Armen Ayrian (aka Hay, Hairiyan) | VK

11 -

12 -

13 -