Bellazon

Eugen Bauder
Thumbnail

Hime

did I tell you that I want to be a psycholog when I'll grow up? :laugh:

they have what's called... Baudermania :rofl:

hahaha oh!oh! oh! good one...is this a start of a Eugen Dictionary????hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and wow, Inah and Aurea definitely has it and wait, is it Curable????haha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no it's not curable... :lost:

31 pages!!! :o I never thought this thread will ever reach more than 10 pages... :p

well, so i guess we have it too...hahah... but inah and Aurea, they've got it really really bad..hahahaha

oh come on, how can it not grow??? it contains a "Divine Creature" inside!

omg, Sahara this thread is Genius!!!!!

I assumed that on the fact the male models' thread are small compared to female modes' but that was stupid from my side since Eugen is the hottest creature on earth!!! :sex: but as I said - having Noah instead is ok :drool:

I assumed that on the fact the male models' thread are small compared to female modes' but that was stupid from my side since Eugen is the hottest creature on earth!!! :sex: but as I said - having Noah instead is ok :drool:

haahahah true, well, you've got a point! and besided Female Mods are more popular! they rule the fashion world!!!

and yep: Eugen = the hottest Creature on earth!!!

well, as for now, i've got Louis, but im always admiring Eugen (so im kinda "Unfaithful" right now..hehehe) im just waiting for the right time to grab and run...if you know what i mean :brows: :brows: :brows:

but would you choose Eugen over Noah???

why can't I have them both? :brows:

...and also Arian, Stas, Roc, Fionn!!! OMG now that's too many... :confused:

hahaha yeah!, well i guess we should just have one bcoz inah and Aurea are so ready to kill for Eugen!!!

haha..he's so seductive and captivating that those two girls were not able to resist it :wave: :wave:

better step away, for the moment bcoz this thread is going to be a WARZONE..hehehe :laugh: :laugh: