Bellazon

Eugen Bauder
Thumbnail

Hime

Guest chronicle_lady
hello, guys, im kinda new here, and i really like Eugen too! you are right! he is absolutely hot!

thanks everyone for posting the pictures!

and hi there angel717, sahara and inah! big,big fans i suppose? :hug:

oh, what do we have here?! a new fan! yay! hello there and welcome.. :wave: :laugh: :laugh:

so um, you like Eugen too?

and yes, me a big Bauder fan?! absolutely!

yes! thanks for welcoming me! btw, my name is Aurea :wave: what's yours?

OH MY GOD?????????!!!!!!!!!!! who wouldnt like such a divine creature like him, he's so hot and yummy....... i think im fainting... :hug:

hi, the name is Bianca..and i have a cuz here, inah (see the one w/the ronaldo sig)

nice to meet you!

haha hot and yummy.....hhhmmmmmm....... :laugh: :wave: :wave: :wave:

nice to meet you too! :wave:

i have a Q 4 u:

why do you like him? and what is it with him that got youar attention?and what do you like best about him? :laugh:

what do i like about him?:

just about everything , everything hes got.

what was with him that got my attention?:

his cool and effortless beauty and attitude towards modeling and towards the cam.his face,his body, then the eyes, lips and smile etc... and the "magic" that he brings on each and every single one pf his photos.

what do i like best about him?:

Everything about him is the best, so i say the thing that i like best is Eugen, himself.

:hug:

WOW, Amazing answers!!!!!! really compassionate..hehe..yes it is angel, dont say "no, it's not" :wave:

hello, guys, im kinda new here, and i really like Eugen too! you are right! he is absolutely hot!

thanks everyone for posting the pictures!

and hi there angel717, sahara and inah! big,big fans i suppose? :hug:

oh, what do we have here?! a new fan! yay! hello there and welcome.. :wave: :laugh: :laugh:

so um, you like Eugen too?

and yes, me a big Bauder fan?! absolutely!

yes! thanks for welcoming me! btw, my name is Aurea :wave: what's yours?

OH MY GOD?????????!!!!!!!!!!! who wouldnt like such a divine creature like him, he's so hot and yummy....... i think im fainting... :hug:

hi, the name is Bianca..and i have a cuz here, inah (see the one w/the ronaldo sig)

nice to meet you!

haha hot and yummy.....hhhmmmmmm....... :laugh: :wave: :wave: :wave:

nice to meet you too! :wave:

i have a Q 4 u:

why do you like him? and what is it with him that got your attention?and what do you like best about him? :laugh:

hello, there Aurea! im inah! nice to meet you!

let me answer your Q's:

1)because he's hot

2)he's perfect features

3)his SEX APPEAL..hehe

:laugh: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Guest chronicle_lady
what do i like about him?:

just about everything , everything hes got.

what was with him that got my attention?:

his cool and effortless beauty and attitude towards modeling and towards the cam.his face,his body, then the eyes, lips and smile etc... or in short, his Perfect Features...and the "magic" that he brings on each and every single one pf his photos.

what do i like best about him?:

Everything about him is the best, so i say the thing that i like best is Eugen, himself.

:hug:

beautiful answers, Angel.. really! haha you do sound like an Angel.. i think you do fit to be Eugen's Angel :wave: :blush: :laugh: :wave:

Guest chronicle_lady
haha, 28th page!and for that, here's something for you guys!

ebib1eg0.jpg

enjoy!

all i can do is this: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

haha, well, how can i blame you???

yeah, anyone who will see this Super Hot picture will surely :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: for a long, long time.....