Bellazon

Thais Oliveira
Thumbnail

Akeya

the gurl in the middle and her looks so alike...even in the fashion spread of the magazine i cant tell whose who!! whose the other model btw?

From left: Solange Wilvert, Nataniele Carmago Ribeiro and Thais Oliveira Rodrigues :whistle:

This pic was shot last year when they were living together in the big apple (i believe)

• 3 weeks later...

She is NOT a young version of Adriana...not at all

and I dont really like the fact that she is only 14 and looks like 20

A teenager should look like a teenager and a woman should look like a woman, and ther's something annoying about her face...dont know exactly what

I just dont know where some of you see that she looks older then 15.

For what I can see, looking at her pics, she doesn't look like a baby neither like a woman.

She looks exactly like a 15 years old girl !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm not sure if this is news or not, but I just read that she's dating Romulo Pires :blink: He's like 24!!

24 is not old!!! i think thats perfect!!! hahahhahaha! especially for her young age!!!

i think having an older guy is a must in the fashion industry... it's like a plus accessory!!! hahahhaah!

my guy is twice my age... it's like dating two 18 year olds! hahahahahah! having an older guy is sooo fashionable for me!!!