Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

What site shellers?

it was a comment on justjared.

I haven't seen anything. Can you post the link?

it was just a comment that said:

bar refaeli is pregnent !!!!!!!!!! its the hotest news in israel tody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats for her and leo, they are thirilld, happy, and exaited (by the reporters).

p.s sorry aboute my english.

and refaeli’s family did not comfired it yet.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/12/24/li...y-slams-father/

:wave:

Hi to you all and I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Thanks Lye for the beautiful Christmas greeting. And also "Happy Hanukkuh" to refaelishop, Bar and others, which lasts for the next several days.

I'm surprised that there's a rumour about Bar pregnant! I doubt it because Bar doesn't look pregnant at all. I looked through google and several Israeli websites and there's no new information about Bar. Ynet does have new photos of Bar and her mother shopping in Israel but the article says absolutely nothing about Bar being pregnant and the comments on the article don't mention it either. According to the comment on just jared it was a huge story in Israel. Well that was two days ago and there's zilch about it on Israeli websites. The comments seem totally bogus. Bar is wearing tight jeans in the Ynet photos so it makes me even doubt the comment more.

I agree shellars that only time will tell but the story doesn't seem true. I really don't think Bar would be so careless especially when her career is so hot right but who knows?

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3644289,00.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...sl=iw&tl=en

I forgot to mention that I also went to the people.com site and there's was nothing about Bar being pregnant there. Hi petralove! I love your blog! I remember seeing the first photo of Bar a year ago and I'm pretty sure she was in Israel. And for Kate the 2nd and 3rd photos are from last July when Bar was in St. Tropez. That was when Bar got tons of attention after she was photographed on the beach in a pink bikini. A day after that I remember seeing those photos of Bar shopping with a friend who was also at the beach with her the day before. Bye!

Btw, this person...

"maria @ 12/26/2008 at 4:27 pm

its me maria/lisa rose/flor/some israeli….. i made all this rumours about bar’s greggnency just to ennoing (makes you mad and jeluse) you cus i know how much you hate her and to see how mean and bad you can be for her and for me (just cus i love her and happy for her and leo) and now i can see that i was right (you really hate bar and surely for nothing), and its so funny and i cant stop leughf!!!!!!!!!!!!lolololololololololololololololololololol

p.s im from german and not israel (stupid).

lololololololololololololololol"

mabye or mabye not

I have no idea what is going on and was very busy on the shop in the last few days

You can see the att. file - bar looks happy with the kids when light with them a candle in hanuka in Israel

few days ago

:-)

havnot seen anything about this in the israeli forum - I think they may hide it

in general in the bonia photos bar looks amazing (as alway)

how was your holiday? in Israel - now the sun is here after few days of rain!!!!

http://sites.google.com/site/refaelishop/H...?attredirects=0

post-23854-1230463580_thumb.jpg