Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks everyone for the magnificient pictures of Bar, whether they are new photos or older, she is truly one of the most beautiful models who have ever existed. I love to see her on red carpets or in ads, but my favourite are the ones of her doing ordinary and day-to-day activities. The latest ones of her with her man in L.A. are cute and they do seem like a great couple. I have to take back what I once said about him. So I apologize for my ignorance. I saw recent videos of DiCaprio from Europe on TV and he looked quite good and happy. Someone mentioned that he has been in a steady relationship for the last three years. As long as he makes Bar happy.... I am OK with him.... ;) And I think he does! :blush:

I don't know if my translator was right, but this article mentions that Bar's parents wished Leo a happy birthday! Perhaps a member here who knows Hebrew could confirm...???

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3621201,00.html

I thought that the picture of the couple with Bar's little brother was adorable!!!

There is an article about Leo in the newspaper in Israel for this weekend

and talking with his mother about bar - it seems that his mother likes Bar

I have a feeling of very close weedding soon !

Please post the article( what the article said ?,What Irmelin said about Bar?,please,Can you trasnlate the article?)

Please post the article( what the article said ?,What Irmelin said about Bar?,please,Can you trasnlate the article?)

"

Bar is so nice and quite very polite

I like her very much - I already met her brothers but not her perents but I am sure this will happand"

Lye2003- you also think the wedding is soon?

I am working now on the website and shop

:-)

post-23854-1226640930_thumb.jpg

post-23854-1226640952_thumb.jpg

"

I like her very much - I already met her brothers but not her perents but I am sure this will happand"

I am working now on the website and shop

:-)

refaelishop, you know it will happen?

"

In a recent interview Leo said that he did not still have to find the good person to get married

Thanks refaelishop for the alert. It would be great if you could post the article here. :)

In a recent interview Leo said that he did not still have to find the good person to get married ...

Well please be informed that DiCaprio's publicist told E News that Leo never talked to this reporter from FOX News!!!! And that those "quotes" about finding the right person were made up like the rest of the other quotes about Zac Efron!!!

You can still read the full article on Yahoo.

I was wondering if any of you read something about Bar being in the next SI - Swimsuit issue..??? Usually, the photoshoots are done during the fall. While the magazine is launched in February of the next year.

Thanks refaelishop for the alert. It would be great if you could post the article here. :)

In a recent interview Leo said that he did not still have to find the good person to get married ...

Well please be informed that DiCaprio's publicist told E News that Leo never talked to this reporter from FOX News!!!! And that those "quotes" about finding the right person were made up like the rest of the other quotes about Zac Efron!!!

You can still read the full article on Yahoo.

I was wondering if any of you read something about Bar being in the next SI - Swimsuit issue..??? Usually, the photoshoots are done during the fall. While the magazine is launched in February of the next year.

Was it the FOX interview? Because I don't think he's said that in any of his interviews.