Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I can't help it but the Victoria's Secret fashion show is coming up and everytime I start seeing promotion for it I get angry that they don't have Bar in there. She's prettier and has a better body than all of those girls. There really needs to be a petition or something to get her with VS because their current girls aren't really cutting it. <_<

Sorry for the rant but VS is just stupid for not picking up Bar. Maybe she turned them down?

Thanks refaelishop for the alert. It would be great if you could post the article here. :)

In a recent interview Leo said that he did not still have to find the good person to get married ...

Well please be informed that DiCaprio's publicist told E News that Leo never talked to this reporter from FOX News!!!! And that those "quotes" about finding the right person were made up like the rest of the other quotes about Zac Efron!!!

You can still read the full article on Yahoo.

I was wondering if any of you read something about Bar being in the next SI - Swimsuit issue..??? Usually, the photoshoots are done during the fall. While the magazine is launched in February of the next year.

Was it the FOX interview? Because I don't think he's said that in any of his interviews.

He also said it in another interview, but I have to find her

(VS chooses true models thus it is normal that bar is not in the show)

I can't help it but the Victoria's Secret fashion show is coming up and everytime I start seeing promotion for it I get angry that they don't have Bar in there. She's prettier and has a better body than all of those girls. There really needs to be a petition or something to get her with VS because their current girls aren't really cutting it. <_<

Sorry for the rant but VS is just stupid for not picking up Bar. Maybe she turned them down?

she doesn't turned them down , She made 3 pics for them and they have of realize that she is a bad model

^I don't think she's very good at Editorials or Ads but she's great in a bikini and lingerie. She'd be a perfect fit for VS because she wouldn't really have to model, all she'd have to do is look good in the bras and panties.

yes she's a little great in a bikini and lingerie but on the runway is she great? she nearly never on them so we don't know how she is.

^I don't think she's very good at Editorials or Ads but she's great in a bikini and lingerie. She'd be a perfect fit for VS because she wouldn't really have to model, all she'd have to do is look good in the bras and panties.

yes she's a little great in a bikini and lingerie but on the runway is she great? she nearly never on them so we don't know how she is.

From what I've seen she's fine on the runway. It's not rocket science :whistle:

Thanks refaelishop for the alert. It would be great if you could post the article here. :)

In a recent interview Leo said that he did not still have to find the good person to get married ...

Well please be informed that DiCaprio's publicist told E News that Leo never talked to this reporter from FOX News!!!! And that those "quotes" about finding the right person were made up like the rest of the other quotes about Zac Efron!!!

You can still read the full article on Yahoo.

I was wondering if any of you read something about Bar being in the next SI - Swimsuit issue..??? Usually, the photoshoots are done during the fall. While the magazine is launched in February of the next year.

Was it the FOX interview? Because I don't think he's said that in any of his interviews.

He also said it in another interview, but I have to find her

(VS chooses true models thus it is normal that bar is not in the show)

Wait, did you mean he said he still has to find the right person? I got confused. I thought you said the opposite.

For Runway, I think that the problem of Bar is that she has short legs compared to others models and especially VS models.

I agree she has a body for bikini and lingerie but for Runway , creators prefers models with endless legs to highlight outfits

A link to the article - interview with leo

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/7/ART1/811/534...=6&tmp=9107

I do not understand this totally - they dating for 3 years and he does not want to say one word on the girl who he is dating?

what's the big f***** deal about this? they are toghter or they not? if they do they should be happy and say it

About VS - I personally think that Bar is good for VS but needs to have much more expirance in modeling

next year she will be there...

:laugh:

A link to the article - interview with leo

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/7/ART1/811/534...=6&tmp=9107

I do not understand this totally - they dating for 3 years and he does not want to say one word on the girl who he is dating?

what's the big f***** deal about this? they are toghter or they not? if they do they should be happy and say it

About VS - I personally think that Bar is good for VS but needs to have much more expirance in modeling

next year she will be there...

:laugh:

Anybody can translate the interview?

I think that Leo and bar are a false couple (I don't know of what you think of it but their relation is very strange, they never have the happy sight when they are together)

About VS : Bar is too small and she is not rather thin for runway

Bar is prooobably too short, for the runway you have to be at least 5'9, and as for not being thin enough, french....wow, her body is perfect so I'm not sure where you get off saying she's not thin enough <_< She's curvy and her body is ridiculous (In a good way) she's perfect for VS.

models on runway are very thin and bar isn't thin

If you say so, I would hate to see your version of slim if Bar isn't that. And not on the VS runway, they're not looking for stick thin models there ;) They like models with a body and thats exactly what Bar has.

bar is thin but model on runway are very very thin (except on VS runway)

Thanks Palmtreechick for all these nice old pictures of Bar. The lady with a young Bar is not her mom. She is probably a lady who worked with Bar on a photoshoot for some ads.

Now, I hope we will never see Bar on that ridiculous VS runway show....NEVER! First, Bar has too much class and elegance to appear on such runways. She has worked with several European lingerie companies and I can't imagine she would accept to lower herself with VS. The girl has been chosen to host a show with Tommy Hilfiger, she will star in a movie soon, she has definitely stepped forward with her career. She doesn't need Victoria's Secret.

Thanks rafaelishop for the link to DiCaprio's interview. I'll have to get this one translated. Must be very interesting.