Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

http://www.mouse.co.il/CM.television_artic...209,22474,.aspx

SI shooting in Israel was on the Israeli TV

When is leo will come here?

:whistle:

Probbly he took Bar to the basketball game becuase his Hebrew is still not so good to read the Hagada! :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, he took Bar to the game in Boston cause he is there now shooting a film and also cause he is a huge basketball fan. Most people do not understand or read Hebrew if they aren't from Israel :blink:

From Hola

BAR REFAELI, FRANCISCO RIVERA Y EVA GONZÁLEZ 'ECHAN HUMO' EN UNA FIESTA EN MADRID

Los habanos Montecristo reunieron a numerosos rostros conocidos en un céntrico local de la capital

Bar Refaeli levanta pasiones allí por donde pasa, algo que le volvió a ocurrir en la breve escapada que hizo a Madrid estos días. La bella modelo israelí disfrutó de los encantos de la noche en uno de los locales más céntricos de la capital, que se convirtió en escenario de una multitudinaria fiesta de los habanos Montecristo. Bar explicó que le encanta venir a España, un país que ha visitado al menos diez veces según recordó, para esquivar después, eso sí, sin perder la sonrisa, toda alusión a su relación con el actor Leonardo Di Caprio.

http://www.hola.com/famosos/2008/04/25/bar-refaeli-fiesta/

http://www.hola.com/galeria-de-imagenes.ht...oticias-famosos

Bar Refaeli Counts Her Montecristos

Fri, 25 April 2008 at 2:49 am

Model Bar Refaeli (aka Leo DiCaprio' s girlfriend) attends the Montecristo No. 4 Party at the ME Hotel in Madrid, Spain on Wednesday.

Bar, 22, will be starring in the upcoming film, Session, slated for release next year. The film is a psychological suspense drama-thriller where a psychologist becomes obsessed with one of his patients and the lines between dreams and reality blend.

More pictures of Bar Refaeli counting her Montecristos inside.

barrefaelimontecristoru4.jpg

:drool:

(correction: the event took place Thursday 04/24 and not " Wednesdsay" as mentioned)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/04/25/ba...r-montecristos/

thanks to ginette :yes:

:wave: :drool: Wow! Thanks for all the bunch of pictures, news and sightings, everyone!!! What a treat!

Anyone living in Spain and can read the El Mundo..?? Apparently, it has been reported that Bar confessed to a journalist who was asking her questions at the Montecristo event, that she is planning to have a family very soon!! I wish her all the luck and happiness!

It was so cool to see her little brother On attending the game in Boston with her and Leo!

Thanks for the great Bicego picture, Francy Italy!

Anyone living in Spain and can read the El Mundo..?? Apparently, it has been reported that Bar confessed to a journalist who was asking her questions at the Montecristo event, that she is planning to have a family very soon!! I wish her all the luck and happiness!

Kerri Lynn, :wave:

Hi! It's been awhile but I want to thank you for translating the nrg article and other information. I definately appreciated it especially considering that others

here aren't so accomodating. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. I speak some Spanish, Portuguese and pretty good at reading them. I went to the "El Mundo" website and read the paragraph they had on Bar.

It introduced Bar as being the official girlfriend of Leonardo Dicaprio and how she talked about her desire to start a family soon. It then goes on to say that since Bar loves everything Spanish, including paella, that a famous Spanish bullfighter might invite her to an event this summer to celebrate the killing of his thousandth bull. Eeek! I love animals so no comment!

I don't think that Bar meant that she wanted to have children right away. Desiring and planning have different meanings. I've read several interviews where Bar says she loves children and wants to have many. Bar has said that she wanted to be a young mother and that she considered 26 to still be young. Bar's not even 23 yet!

The translation might even be a little messed up. Bar speaks excellent English but sometimes non-English speaking reporters might not translate the words exactly as they are. The Spanish press also likes exaggerate and make things more dramatic than they really are. Only a video of Bar's interview would make what she said clear.

I find it hard to believe that Bar wants a family soon because her career is going great. There's a good chance that Bar might be chosen for next year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. There were rumours that she lost this year's cover to Marisa Miller at the last minute. It would not be a good idea for Bar to get pregnant now or in the near future.

There's also the issue of Leo. He's filming a movie now and will start another film soon after. Leo's also has films scheduled for next year. I agree, Kerri Lynn, that being busy is not an excuse for not getting married. So if Leo doesn't want to get married now he definately wouldn't be ready for children either.

In my humble opinion Bar and Leo have a good thing going and that's how it should stay for the time being because of their careers. What's the rush? They should just enjoy their relationship and see where it takes them. Two years is not that long.

I'm a year younger than Bar and recently ended a three year relationship. I still feel too young to make a permanent commitment. I do realize that Leo is 11 years older than Bar but Hollywood actors "age" socially a lot slower than regular men. Just look at George Clooney and other actors. Many get married in their late 30's, 40's or even 50's. Rules are different for actors.

Well enough of my rambling. If you have a different opinion let me know. I'm just a big fan of both Bar and Leo and don't want them to rush into anything. They could mess up a good thing by getting married or having a family too soon. Bye!