Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli@BarRefaeli

At the airport, realized I forgot my laptop+iPad at the hotel. Considering to jump out the window.. #addicted #electronics #stupid

Chocolate, I have never seen the first Andrew Marc pic before. :woot: Thanks! :wave:

Cute FOX photo, bigmax. She looks so young and fresh. :)

I wish bar will write on this forum using her laptop

Today I saw the h.stern on the famous time. Out magazine in tel aviv on the magazine back

wijn, the second article domino posted mentions she was in NY, but it doesn't say she flew to Israel. In fact, the second costume picture seems to have been taken in an English speaking country according to what is written on the black board in the back. I do wonder where she is and where these candids were shot...

Thanks domino for the links. :wave:

Tsiko, that pic was taken on her birthday party.

Obviously Bar is still in NY. ... and for this occasion is looking absolutely stunning! :wub2:

Bar Refaeli: 2012 Angel Ball Beauty!

Bringing her gorgeous looks to the red carpet, Bar Refaeli attended The Angel Ball 2012 in New York City on Monday evening (October 22).

The 27-year-old Israeli supermodel lit up the Cipriani Wall Street venue as she roamed the swanky grounds while mingling with fellow charitable celebs.

Tweeting about the good time, Miss Refaeli enthusiastically wrote, "At the Angel Ball, such a beautiful evening, beautiful people and an amazing cause! Show your support! "

Hosted by Denise Rich, the Angel Ball supports the Gabrielle's Angel Foundation for Cancer Research while boasting performances from Natalie Cole and DJ Cassidy.

Meanwhile, among the other famous faces joining Bar in attending the soiree included Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Gerard Butler, Russell Simmons, David Arquette and Solange Knowles.

Enjoy the pictures of Bar Refaeli at the 2012 Angel Ball (October 22).

More pics

http://gossipcenter....l-beauty-749043

bar-refaeli-ab-102212- (3).jpg

Bringing her gorgeous looks to the red carpet, Bar Refaeli attended The Angel Ball 2012 in New York City on Monday evening (October 22). The 27-year-old Israeli supermodel lit up the Cipriani Wall Street venue as she roamed the swanky grounds before taking the stage alongside fellow catwalk cutie, Jessica Stam.

Obviously Bar is still in NY. ... and for this occasion is looking absolutely stunning! :wub2:

Bar Refaeli: 2012 Angel Ball Beauty!

Bringing her gorgeous looks to the red carpet, Bar Refaeli attended The Angel Ball 2012 in New York City on Monday evening (October 22).

The 27-year-old Israeli supermodel lit up the Cipriani Wall Street venue as she roamed the swanky grounds while mingling with fellow charitable celebs.

Tweeting about the good time, Miss Refaeli enthusiastically wrote, "At the Angel Ball, such a beautiful evening, beautiful people and an amazing cause! Show your support! "

Hosted by Denise Rich, the Angel Ball supports the Gabrielle's Angel Foundation for Cancer Research while boasting performances from Natalie Cole and DJ Cassidy.

Meanwhile, among the other famous faces joining Bar in attending the soiree included Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Gerard Butler, Russell Simmons, David Arquette and Solange Knowles.

Enjoy the pictures of Bar Refaeli at the 2012 Angel Ball (October 22).

bar-refaeli-ab-102212-%20(3).jpg

More pics

http://gossipcenter....l-beauty-749043