Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

world's sexiest woman by E! Bar: Second place

LOS ANGELES (Reuters Life!) - Lingerie model Karolina Kurkova has been voted the world's sexiest woman by E! entertainment television, beating sultry actresses Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson for the honor.

Czech Kurkova, ranked by Forbes magazine as one of the world's highest paid models, was dubbed by E! as "she of the mysterious belly button" due to media speculation about what appears to be an unusually smooth navel.

Second place also went to a supermodel, Israeli Bar Rafaeli, who has been linked to actor Leonardo DiCaprio, while Jolie, who recently gave birth to twins, was in third place.

"Far from being a US-centric list, you'll find a face, and body, from six continents," E! said in a statement.

Following are the top 10 sexiest women, as ranked by E!:

1. Karolina Kurkova

2. Bar Rafaeli

3. Angelina Jolie

4. Gisele Bundchen

5. Scarlett Johansson

6. Adriana Lima

7. Heidi Klum

8. Penelope Cruz

9. Manuela Arcuri

10. Shakira

(Writing by Miral Fahmy, editing by Belinda Goldsmith)

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMo...E4AK11R20081121

Yeiiii ...

Im happy for Bar ... She's my 2nd place too! :heart: ... I hope they make some show

also in Yahoo!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081121/lf_nm_...sexiest_women_e

Second place also went to a supermodel, Israeli Bar Rafaeli, who has been linked to actor Leonardo DiCaprio

:laugh:

Yesterday I saw on a gossip TV show that Bar is going to be in one more TV show in MTV - a show that was hosted by Cindy Crawford -MTV's House of Style

By the way - Cindy Crawford is one of my most favorite fashion models I like her a loootttt!!!

Very cool for bar to do this

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope is true :hell yea!: :hell yea!: Thanks for the info refaelishop :flower:

there are rumors that leo and bar broke up again.

is it true?

There's always rumors about that ... But i don't think so

But who knows ... Just Bar&Leo can confirm if they still together

its cuz in an interview when he was in paris he said he was single and this week he was seen flirting with kate bosworth in a party. but the interview was the 7th and bar and leo were seen together the 9th so it might be false.

shellers, in which interview from Paris did you read or hear that Leo DiCaprio mentioned he was single? Isn't it in Paris on the red carpet that Leo's mom admitted she loves Bar very much..... I get many TV channels from France and I read many magazines too. I know he was in many of them with interesting interviews, but I don't recall him saying anything about being single. Gala, voici and VSD reported that he was thinking about marriage and having kids, though.

Thanks for the news about Bar's possible project with MTV! With her lovely and elegant personality, she sure has a promising career on TV.

As for her arriving second place on the World's Sexiest Woman list.....BRAVO BAR!!! She sure deserves to be on that spot. I think she is the youngest woman too! COOLLL!!!!

No news, anyone if Bar has worked on the next Swimsuit Issue of SI 2009???

shellers, in which interview from Paris did you read or hear that Leo DiCaprio mentioned he was single? Isn't it in Paris on the red carpet that Leo's mom admitted she loves Bar very much..... I get many TV channels from France and I read many magazines too. I know he was in many of them with interesting interviews, but I don't recall him saying anything about being single. Gala, voici and VSD reported that he was thinking about marriage and having kids, though.

Thanks for the news about Bar's possible project with MTV! With her lovely and elegant personality, she sure has a promising career on TV.

As for her arriving second place on the World's Sexiest Woman list.....BRAVO BAR!!! She sure deserves to be on that spot. I think she is the youngest woman too! COOLLL!!!!

No news, anyone if Bar has worked on the next Swimsuit Issue of SI 2009???

http://www.femina.fr/culture-people/interv...urs-celibataire

French, are you sure this is an authentic interview??? :blink: Who is Marc Brown who signed this article? I honestly doubt DiCaprio or any other busy celebrities would take their precious time to give an interview to a beauty/decoration/gardening magazine?

btw, most of DiCaprio's comments ressemble word by word with the completed made-up interview he never gave to a FOX's reporter. Please be careful with what you read.

:wave:

Thanks Lye2003 and refaelishop for the news and links related to the E!'s list of the most beautiful women of the world. Bar should have been #1! Bar sure made a great impression at several events in September and October that took place in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and NYC where she was the best dressed and the best-looking woman there. Every single website that covered those events had the same opinion. Keep up the good work Bar!

shellars24, where did you hear that Leo and Bar split up? There are always news about them breaking up so I don't believe it. Ugly gossip is what all celebrities couples have to deal with and I'm sure it gets really annoying for them. The Leo and Kate Bosworth story comes from the most trashiest tabloid that is known for lying. They are always reporting false stories about Leo and Bar splitting up. I still believe Leo and Bar are together because they were seen shopping in Los Angeles like a week ago. Leo and Bar are both very busy people so they can't be expected to be together every single second. The haters out there are spreading false rumours again.

Hi Kerry Lynn, I agree with you about that "interview." It sounds bogus. I called my friend the Leo fan and asked her about it and she agreed with our opinion. She told me that Leo always refuses to comment about his private life and if he did say he was single it would be front-page news. Can you tell me exaclty what the article says? Thanks.

I haven't heard any concrete news about the S.I. swimsuit issue but Bar did say in an Israeli interview that she was working with them. Bar does have a good shot at getting the 2009 cover because she was runner-up last year. Good luck Bar!

Refaelishop; Thanks for repyling to my question about Bar being in Israel. I'm sure you would really love to have lunch with Bar in Tel Aviv. You're funny! I agree that any model would love to work with V.S. because it would get them a lot of attention but I don't agree that Heidi and Gisele are the picture of perfection. I really don't think they're that pretty. They are very pretty V.S. models but a lot of them are way too skinny. Bar has one of the best bodies in modeling and it's V.S. loss that they haven't hired her. Please keep us posted if there's any sightings of Bar in Israel. Thanks!

Thanks Lye2003 and refaelishop for the news and links related to the E!'s list of the most beautiful women of the world. Bar should have been #1! Bar sure made a great impression at several events in September and October that took place in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and NYC where she was the best dressed and the best-looking woman there. Every single website that covered those events had the same opinion. Keep up the good work Bar!

shellars24, where did you hear that Leo and Bar split up? There are always news about them breaking up so I don't believe it. Ugly gossip is what all celebrities couples have to deal with and I'm sure it gets really annoying for them. The Leo and Kate Bosworth story comes from the most trashiest tabloid that is known for lying. They are always reporting false stories about Leo and Bar splitting up. I still believe Leo and Bar are together because they were seen shopping in Los Angeles like a week ago. Leo and Bar are both very busy people so they can't be expected to be together every single second. The haters out there are spreading false rumours again.

Hi Kerry Lynn, I agree with you about that "interview." It sounds bogus. I called my friend the Leo fan and asked her about it and she agreed with our opinion. She told me that Leo always refuses to comment about his private life and if he did say he was single it would be front-page news. Can you tell me exaclty what the article says? Thanks.

I haven't heard any concrete news about the S.I. swimsuit issue but Bar did say in an Israeli interview that she was working with them. Bar does have a good shot at getting the 2009 cover because she was runner-up last year. Good luck Bar!

Refaelishop; Thanks for repyling to my question about Bar being in Israel. I'm sure you would really love to have lunch with Bar in Tel Aviv. You're funny! I agree that any model would love to work with V.S. because it would get them a lot of attention but I don't agree that Heidi and Gisele are the picture of perfection. I really don't think they're that pretty. They are very pretty V.S. models but a lot of them are way too skinny. Bar has one of the best bodies in modeling and it's V.S. loss that they haven't hired her. Please keep us posted if there's any sightings of Bar in Israel. Thanks!

i know, star magazine are always lying.

French, are you sure this is an authentic interview??? :blink: Who is Marc Brown who signed this article? I honestly doubt DiCaprio or any other busy celebrities would take their precious time to give an interview to a beauty/decoration/gardening magazine?

btw, most of DiCaprio's comments ressemble word by word with the completed made-up interview he never gave to a FOX's reporter. Please be careful with what you read.

Many magazine take interview who come from the others magazine and Leo tells almost nothing on his private life

Hi everyone! Bar is in Israel right now! I just found a "Jerusalem Post" (Israeli newspaper) gossip column that was just linked on the internet which says that Bar wasn't allowed to pose at a Israeli Airport. Refaelishop reported yesterday that the clothing company that Bar works for wasn't allowed access to the airport but he wasn't sure if Bar was in Israel. The J.P. article confirmed that she is. The information about Bar is at the end of the article. The column is in English so no translation is needed.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

shellars24; I hate that tabloid so much that I can't even write it's name. Unfortunately some Israeli newspapers have picked up on their ridicoulous Leo and Kate Bosworth story so it's all over the country. I can just imagine how Bar feels. It makes angry to think about the tabloid trash that spreads false gossip without thinking about the consequences. Jerks!