Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

This was posted on gossiportruth.com so who knows? If it's true, that didn't last long. <_<

"I know, I’m being too emotional lately, that explains the headline for this post and not so much the fact that I ever cared about these two. It’s mainly because lately that general idea of a break up somehow is getting me. Damn’ I hate breakups, but on the other hand, who doesn’t ?

Anyway… enough about me.. let’s see what happened with Leonardo DiCaprio and his “soon to be” future wife Bar Rafaeli.

Leo walked the red carpet at Cannes for his documentary without Bar by his side. A few days later, Bar showed up to the "A Mighty Heart" premiere in Cannes without Leo.

Star Magazine reports that a friend of Bar's said, "She ran into some friends at the Chopard event that she hadn't seen in a long time. When they asked how Leo was, she told them, 'Don't worry about it.' She seems to have moved on just fine."

Reportedly, Leo has already moved on and is dating Daya Fernandez. "

that red dress is just gorgeous!!!

I agree!!

P.S. Leo and Bar have never been together at a formal event. Remember when he was dating Gisele, he only brought her at the Oscars after 4 years of relationship!

Oh, yeah, I know he's never really brought anyone out with him to events. Maybe after Cannes, they will resurface in a candid and then the tabloids and websites will stop talking. :laugh:

http://www.syracuse.com/articles/entertain....xml&coll=1

This film, to be shot in 20 days, features a cast of American and Israeli actors. Steven Bauer, who was Manny Ray in the 1983 film "Scarface," plays psychiatrist Jake Tellman; Israeli model and actress Bar Rafaeli is Eden, his patient. Many of the actors, such as Liron Levo and Dani Rutenberg, are familiar faces in Israeli cinema.