Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

She is such a hottie ! :) And she was sooo cute with that fan ..I would be scared from him after reading what he wrote LOL  But i think he is a nice guy and just a big fan :)  Can't wait to see Bar's  glamour italia shoots ..I think it's going to be out this month..What you guys think?Any news about that? :) 

Thanks duch for the pic and domino for the article. :flower:   I wish I had her gorgeous legs.

Here is another photo of Bar arriving at the wedding of her friends.

I love how she always dresses with simplicity, class and elegance! :)  

Thanks Jazzy for all the sexy SI pics! :wave:

Glitter, what Italian shoot?   I can not remember which one?  Something she did recently?

Bar_at_wedding.jpg

Oh yes, the Glamour photoshoot!  Thanks duch!  :flower:

Speaking of Glamour,  I don't remember this interview having been posted before. 

Escada’s Rose… Five minutes with Bar Refaeli

By  Glamour   Friday, 26 July 2013

As Bar Refaeli makes it a hat-trick of Especially Escada campaigns, GLAMOUR flew out to Istanbul to interview the Israeli model, and discover the newest fragrance in the line, Especially Escada Elixir.

The latest addition to the Especially Escada line is built around a heart of rich Turkish rose, inspired by a night garden at dusk where a rare pink rose blooms as the sun sets. "Elixir is perfect for an evening when you're getting ready to go out and want to have an extra touch of rosy feeling," says Bar.

We spoke to Bar about her latest campaign on a sunny spring afternoon in Istanbul (and took the opportunity to quiz her about her beauty secrets and style icons, too…).

Read our interview with Bar, below, to find out how Bar stays in shape, keeps her skin clear and radiant, and her thoughts on body confidence.

How do you pick a signature scent? By the feelings that it evokes in me. I like things that make me feel young, spirited and elegant. Scents that are not too heavy - they are fresh and clean - they make me smile.

Are you a wrist-dabber, an all-over spritzer, or a mister? I do wrist, neck, then in the air and walk through it.

What occasion would you wear Especially Escada Elixir? The new one is like the first one, but it's more intense, it has more body. I would use it more for night - an event, or going out. During the day I wear Delicate Notes - it's lighter.

How do you keep your skin clear? I make sure that right when I finish work I take my make-up off - I never go to sleep with make-up on. I wash my face twice a day. I moisturise. When I'm not working I don't put base on, maybe a little bit of blush, but no base. I let my skin breathe.

What do you always have in your beauty bag? Mascara, eyelash curlers, blush, concealer.

What's the best piece of beauty advice you've ever been given? Real beauty is happiness. A woman that is smiling and happy looks radiant. You can be the most beautiful girl in the world but if you look sad and miserable then you're not that beautiful.

How do you keep your hair healthy? That's hard, that's something that doing my job it's hard to do. I try to always ask the hair stylist to use as little product as they can. I do a hair masque once a week instead of conditioner and leave it for a few minutes in the shower.

What are your tips for getting bikini-body ready? There is no secret but to go to the gym. It's a real shame but you have to watch what you put in your mouth, what enters your body and work out. There's no secret.

How do you stay in shape? When I'm travelling I just hit the gym, but when I'm home I have a private teacher. I do TRX and Pilates.

How can women feel more confident about their bodies? I believe it comes from your families. When it comes to body image, mums should always compliment their daughters. It's all about how you were raised and what you hear from childhood. Mums should always tell their daughters they are the most beautiful and the smartest - it stays with them.

What goes into a campaign shoot? In the Escada Elixir campaign, for example, I tried to identify what they want to convey. They came to me and told me what the scent was about and how it makes you feel, they let me smell it; they put so much energy into building the perfect setting - to identify with what they're saying and feel it.

What's the one item of clothing in your wardrobe that you couldn't be without? I have a few pairs of jeans that I could never throw away.

Which celebrity's style do you love? I really like Jennifer Aniston. She doesn't try, she just likes what she likes - it compliments her body - it's not like she tries to go with the seasonal trends. It's like a winning horse, you don't change it. I like the fact that she doesn't care and knows what's good for her.

What's your biggest achievement to date? What are you most proud of? I'm most proud of the friends that I've collected throughout the years. And professionally - when you get to do a campaign for a perfume, it's every model's dream. And when it's over a few years, like Especially Escada, that's a very big achievement.

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/beauty/2013/06/escada-rose-five-minutes-with-bar-refaeli

Thank you wijn for Sears Nevada ad debut!!!! :wub2:   It looks promising! :ddr:

Escada_Elixir_glamour_28jun13.jpg