Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

The military argument is the most invalid ever. No one should be forced to join and that's all I have to sayabout it.

Kat- please. Everything anyone says can be taken by someone as an insult..

Thanks Kerri for coming here to post useful and interesting pics/information :flower:

Again I am sorry if you were offended by my post. You just got me wrong!

I am posting here because I am her fan. Most of you here are more experienced than me and know more about Bar then me.

everything I wrote about kiss,rich BFs or love these are small facts ( everything big is made of small particles). I didn't criticize Bar, but my opinion is that she is kinda playing with everybody. I don't understand why I shouldn't, why shouldn't a fan express his/her opinion whether it is good or bad? I want everything good for Bar. I think when people in Israel criticizes her there must be some truth . When so many people criticizes her, it can't be that only bar is right and others are wrong. I think that Esti serve the army, to show that she is better than bar and she even criticized her, public loved that.

I ask you a question why people in Israel love Esti more than Bar? My father have been many times in Israel and he says that people there are just brilliant!

Money, From the very early age when she wasn't famous and rich she had BFs who were rich, I was reading posts here before I joined and even some of you were complaining that again she is dating rich guys. There are tons of models and celebrities who doesn't date billionaires.

I am 90% sure that her new BF/Husband will be either Hollywood star ( I doubt) or Jewish tycoon.

Wijn I am sorry, I really love and adore her but it doesn't mean that if youre a fan you don't have any rights to criticize her. I am not criticizing her I am just writing what it is. And everybody should look after their image. I am really offended when I read comments on Jewish websites, almost 70% criticizes and are writing awful comments.

If there's anyone that's all for criticism on idols it's me ;)

I replied to your PM for further explanation , and I'd like to ask anyone who wants to respond to what I've said to do the same.

Now, for the love of god, can we please just let this topic rest and stop turning this place back in to the mess it finally stopped being? :hug:

If there's anyone that's all for criticism on idols it's me ;)

I replied to your PM for further explanation , and I'd like to ask anyone who wants to respond to what I've said to do the same.

Now, for the love of god, can we please just let this topic rest and stop turning this place back in to the mess it finally stopped being? :hug:

Again I am sorry if you were offended by my post. You just got me wrong!

I am posting here because I am her fan. Most of you here are more experienced than me and know more about Bar then me.

everything I wrote about kiss,rich BFs or love these are small facts ( everything big is made of small particles). I didn't criticize Bar, but my opinion is that she is kinda playing with everybody. I don't understand why I shouldn't, why shouldn't a fan express his/her opinion whether it is good or bad? I want everything good for Bar. I think when people in Israel criticizes her there must be some truth . When so many people criticizes her, it can't be that only bar is right and others are wrong. I think that Esti serve the army, to show that she is better than bar and she even criticized her, public loved that.

I ask you a question why people in Israel love Esti more than Bar? My father have been many times in Israel and he says that people there are just brilliant!

Money, From the very early age when she wasn't famous and rich she had BFs who were rich, I was reading posts here before I joined and even some of you were complaining that again she is dating rich guys. There are tons of models and celebrities who doesn't date billionaires.

I am 90% sure that her new BF/Husband will be either Hollywood star ( I doubt) or Jewish tycoon.

Wijn I am sorry, I really love and adore her but it doesn't mean that if youre a fan you don't have any rights to criticize her. I am not criticizing her I am just writing what it is. And everybody should look after their image. I am really offended when I read comments on Jewish websites, almost 70% criticizes and are writing awful comments.

So your major objection to Bar is that she dates famous/rich guys? Like 99% of other models? I always found it funny that Jessica Hart was blasted for being the one model who was honest about the kind of guys she wanted to date. Models have won the genetic lottery, they don't tend to date "average" people.

The military argument is the most invalid ever. No one should be forced to join and that's all I have to sayabout it.

Kat- please. Everything anyone says can be taken by someone as an insult..

Thanks Kerri for coming here to post useful and interesting pics/information :flower: