Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Excuse me? I take like a hundred pictures & put them on instagram/facebook/twitter & I'm not a model & i give a crap if i look good or bad in the pictures .. I just happen to think it's fun & nice to have pictures of everything. Probably that's why Bar does it too, 90% of her pictures are makeup less is not even like she gets all fancy on her pictures, being as private as she always has been i think it's nice that now we're getting a little glimpse of Bar's personal life. I doubt she does it because she wants to show the world she looks great

MissLima, he/she was baiting. Never take them seriously, jsut ignore them. :)

A funny thing: Same day Bar's video on funnyordie.com gets released / announced and mentioned on some blogs, Genevieve Morton writes on twitter about that if she ever does a sex tape, she is going to use Go Pro cameras and gets retweeted. That just looks like some clever free riding. :/ (Or I am totally off my senses here and Genevieve didn't know a thing. Could very well be.)

Excuse me? I take like a hundred pictures & put them on instagram/facebook/twitter & I'm not a model & i give a crap if i look good or bad in the pictures .. I just happen to think it's fun & nice to have pictures of everything. Probably that's why Bar does it too, 90% of her pictures are makeup less is not even like she gets all fancy on her pictures, being as private as she always has been i think it's nice that now we're getting a little glimpse of Bar's personal life. I doubt she does it because she wants to show the world she looks great

You get me wrong. I am not talking about the way she looks in the pics, she is gorgous in every single pic, with or without make up, and i didnt said that she wants to show the world she looks great...

I only said, that for a big celebrity like her the best is not to share much. she is allready exposed, showing more is less. she should think how to present herself. for an example - esti ginzburg has such a great image in Israel , people loves her just for her down to earth character and her lovely personality, Bar didnt serve at the army, and said things that offende people, she is sharing all her life on instgram, I think that she is kinda fake and there is something about her that make her looks bad, and im saying that as an Israeli resident.

anyway- bars beauty is breathtaking but I just dont thing she is a smart person.

look at my last post t- the making of "the sex tape", instad of making video crap she can do something more usefull like helping poor children that dieing every day and so on . and if Tori praver or angelina jolie is doing it so does she. sorry.!

(my english is not perfect sorry for mistakes with writing)

have a nice day everyone

^I agree somewhat...I mean anybody with eyes can't deny bar is more than gorgeous..I am definetly not denying that....but alot of things she says on her twitter I Can see being offensive to people. She hasn't personally offended me or anything, But shes made comments about lesbians gropping her by the TSA, ect. I mean she might be upset and thats how she really feels.....but shes got alot of followers and alot of people who see her tweets....and I'm sure some found it offensive, because that is kinda a rude thing to just say cause your mad.

Just saying, while shes sharing her stuff on twitter, her personal candids ect, thats fine. Just some comments like those I feel she should keep to herself and watch what shes saying.

Not trolling either, Just saw this and thought I would comment. I am not a person that just goes around hatin ;)

Thanks bigmax for downloading Jane's photos! Love them. :wave:

Jane, I now remember who the lovely brunette pictured next to Bar is. Her name is Evet Marie Sanchez and she is a stylist, right?. I knew I had seen her before. :)

Great news about Under.Me being available from Amazon, Wijn! Thanks for sharing! :flower:

Just because press says she fucked like 100 guys by the time she was 20 it doesn't mean she actually did, heck allegedly she was hooking up with Pique & Alves this year & it wasn't true, 90% of times gossip reports are BS. & Bar is a normal woman, she is famous but she's a human like everyone else & she has the right to say whatever she wants on her twitter, have you ever seen Chrissy Teigen's twitter? She post stuff far more controversial than Bar.

Any of us actually knows Bar so i find pretty pathetic to judge the woman based on what the israeli (or whatever country) press says ... Bottom line is, IMO israeli press loves to say talk BS about Bar, they always did & they always will because that's actually what sells. She does charity work but the press doesn't say a thing about that, why? Because that doesn't sell. I think some people needs to remember that while she is a mode/famous personl, Bar is just as human as we all are & she has the same rights as everyone else to express her opinions on twitter. I'm not saying i agree with everything she says or do, she's said & done some pretty lame stuff before but who am I to judge her? I do dumb stuff sometimes too, we all do

I just checked out Chrissy Teigen's twitter timeline. Wtf lol, she is one nutty chick.

Gets a generic message from President Obama's team and reposts it with

"OMG you just got off stage like go relax"

But her usual tweets are real entertainment gold. :D

About Bar, I guess this is the first open discussion of the real Bar ... I mean ... I'm just here for the food anyway. If u know what I mean. *cough*

No, seriously, Bar really is having a "great" life and not actually doing the daily grind as an upcoming model / actress in LA. Unless she tried it like 3-4 years ago when she or her people tried to shop Session? But in terms of the entertainment industry in the US of A and making your first steps, she isn't really up to par. I am following (intrahwebs-wise speaking) another model (forgot her name right now unfortunately) and she recently started going to auditions and acting school lessons ... like everybody else. After being featured in SI several times. Can't really blame Bar, I wouldn't want to do that either. But Bar is actually a bit more cheeky, especially with the marriage thing from when she was 18 and the enlistement.

TSIKO, newspaper articles mean about as much as random blog posts. Also, you gotta be kidding about the first kiss thing, I do not believe you are genuine about your dismay about that. And the money, yeah ... well, if that is true (and I doubt that, like wijnboerinnetje writes) ... money gets a gap between John Doe and rich William. It's the norm. There's no way you can use that against her, doesn't work.

Edited by natanael

- Saying Esti is more loved is BS (for the record: I LOVE Esti, her and Bar seem to be friends, so don't take it the wrong way). Esti is clearly a golddigger, all you need to do is look at the stuff surrounding her and her husband and what people in Israel are saying about it.

Just because press says she fucked like 100 guys by the time she was 20 it doesn't mean she actually did, heck allegedly she was hooking up with Pique & Alves this year & it wasn't true, 90% of times gossip reports are BS. & Bar is a normal woman, she is famous but she's a human like everyone else & she has the right to say whatever she wants on her twitter, have you ever seen Chrissy Teigen's twitter? She post stuff far more controversial than Bar.

Any of us actually knows Bar so i find pretty pathetic to judge the woman based on what the israeli (or whatever country) press says ... Bottom line is, IMO israeli press loves to say talk BS about Bar, they always did & they always will because that's actually what sells. She does charity work but the press doesn't say a thing about that, why? Because that doesn't sell. I think some people needs to remember that while she is a mode/famous personl, Bar is just as human as we all are & she has the same rights as everyone else to express her opinions on twitter. I'm not saying i agree with everything she says or do, she's said & done some pretty lame stuff before but who am I to judge her? I do dumb stuff sometimes too, we all do

I dont care about the money, and about her friends, and esti'S friends .

but for big celeb, for my opinion - IMAGE is somthing very important.

im not saying that she had sex with 100 boys - and if she did so what?

you probably do not undestand the meaning of celecrity that serve in the army. in Israel there is something that calls shirking. the number of people that serve every year is horibble.

when someone like Bar Refaeli is using a dirty manipulation process for not servering - so many other 18 years old girls and boys think it fine to do that!

when Esti volunteered and also explaned to the nation whay its so important - she was aware of what it calls IMAGE, and gave example to many young people - and they said if Esti can - I should do that too!

and Bar not only evoided serving - she said many offending things about the country.

you said something about volenteering - if bar was a part of something like that - we would see at list pictures or somthing .

She is not a smart and modest. and im not judjing her beacse I know her, but as TSIKO said "fame oriented"? something bad is happaning to Bar's image.

and I think this is the broblem of celebs - they have to think twice about saying some things in public, bar is someone that should consider a bit what she is doing and saying. beacse now? shes just a stupid model for many people.

look at videos and articles about Esti Ginburg- just too see what a good image is and what it means to be humble.

and dont get me wrong, I love Bars beauty and im visiting this thread somtime just to share something new , dont take this too hard;)

And Kat, just because Bar is famous, she doesn't need to hold back on what she's writing on Twitter. She already said in an interview right after it was just jokingly.

It's not her fault media blows it wayyy out of proportion so they can make money out of it.

But thats the thing...she has to watch what shes saying because shes famous. She can still tweet jokes or whatever she wants to tweet, but it DOES mean that when your famous, you have to learn to hold some things back. I'm not saying she should be a superficial person who only tweets what she wants that image to be....shes just got to watch what shes saying at times, because it could come off offensive to some. The media wouldn't blow things out of perportion if she didn't give them things to talk about ;)