Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Again, it's not that I want to insist :whistle: but it would be great if one of our Bar fans from Israel such as Maccabi, Michal or SparkleyAdi, could translate for us her latest TV interview from the Escada event. Really.

At the begining they talk about the dead sea campaign (for the 7 wonders of the world)-that Bar tried to promote it-and it didnt got elected-so Bar says "I think I did it too late and I didnt contribute my share as I should have given..not that this what could make the different..but.."

"Bar mission (in representing and helping Israel) wasnt over with the dead sea.

the excitement yesterday was the electing of Bar to represent the Escada company for the next 3 years,the climax of her international career,The launch took place in Tel-Aviv"

Bar-"I wouldnt believe they'd come to Israel for such an event but I think it's because their representer is from Israel"

-"Did you put pressure on them"?

B-"No,It's actually was their idea and I completely supported it"

"Bar alwyas try to fix one constant wrong thought that existed in everyone who haven't visited Israel"

B-"They (those who didnt visit here) r afraid to come here,they r just afraid,they think that we just get all the time terror attack alerts,

ppl have no idea that the Israelis smile the whole day and they r always in the streets"

"Bar took the ambassador role on herself-maybe because of the constant criticism she gets "

-"Would you join the army now-(means-if you could go back in time..would you change your decision)

B-"I would have join the army even at 18 age"

-"Really"?

B-"If I had this opportunity"

The gr8 achievement in Refaeli's career comes after her break up from Leo,in the cruel showbiz her shares were supposed to go down"

B-"Every year-regardless of whom I'm dating with,I'm being more and more successful,so I'm very proud",

"One thing that the 26 ys old Refaeli does care about but is not obtainable right now as she says is..-

"Are you ready to be a mom"?

B-"I'm ready to be a mom"

-"Right now"?

B-"Yes"

-"For how many children"?

B-"In 10 years,for 2 and a half..

-"The knight on the white horse is missing.."

B-"I need some time to find him"