Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Wij, does this picture of Bar as a baby can make a better match? :)

http://gallery.barrefaelionline.com/displa...p_display_media

Thanks for posting some pictures from her birthday, Adira! WOW! That seemed like quite a bash. She sure had lots and lots of people celebrating with her! :fun: :drool:

Viola, thanks for the great treats! :wave:

I found this nice picture and article of Bar from spring 2009

post-9435-0-1446026025-9712_thumb.jpg

If you’ve seen the cover of this year’s swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated, you recognize Bar Refaeli. Bar recently received the Women’s World Style Award, at a ceremony honoring fascinating and talented women whose exceptional achievements in a variety of fields give courage and provide inspiration to millions of others: unique personalities with vision, personal strength, commitment to their ideals and, above all, a passion for creating a better world in the 21st century. The WOMEN’S WORLD AWARDS endeavor to bring about a more humane society and empower women to achieve their goals – whatever they may be. Bar was unable to attend the event in Vienna, Austria, because of work commitments in Los Angeles. We filmed Bar’s acceptance speech so that it could be included in the worldwide television broadcast. She is not only a stunning beauty, but also cordial and very bright.

http://www.mrbonzai.com/2009/05/06/bar-ref...ds-superforest/

Lovely, isn't it?

Twitter:

I have to work at 7:30am .. Early right? So why am I up since 5:30?!?? I CAN'T sleep and I think I'm going crazy

I'm gonna be here a lot today.. When in working, this little bird is my BFF

Now I'm really curious what she is working on!

But this means we'll get pics! :clap: