Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

GQ Germany June 2011 HQ

post-42076-0-1446025720-01524_thumb.jpg

lovevsmodels

Hey there, I can help you out too. :)

The cover says:

Bar Refaeli - Rendezvour with Israel's hottest weapon

And on the left side of http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2533256

She is on the most beautiful women on earth. She seems to have a famous boyfriend (they don't talk about each other/their relationship). But who is Bar Refaeli really?

Translation from the 10th picture:

A rainy day in West-Hollywood, pretty cold for the time of the year. We see a girl with curls in her hair, and hotel-slippers and leggings. She’s sitting in the make-up chair for hours and is getting brushed, painted and her hair done. She’s texting and e-mailing, and the people around her aren’t as awake as she is. At some point she’s getting up to have a little breakfast (almond). She has invented a way to spare some time, by shoving hand after hand in her mouth. That mouth is a way to recognize her; even with [don’t know how to translate it, but it a little plastic rolls to curl your hair with] on her head. Bar has one of the most symmetric faces in the world. It’s so right, that it almost gets unappealing to watch. The nose is placed perfect above the mouth and the eyes could be placed with a ruler. Where should you look to first?

As long as Bar isn’t wearing any makeup, you could see her as a shy horse-loving girl. Created from nature, fresh and clean. And that prediction is true; Bar’s parents own a horsefarm in HaSharon, a sub-city close to Tel Aviv, only 10 kilometers away from the Mediterranean Sea – and the border to the palastanian west-jordan land. Hod HaSharon is in the geograpic middle of the conflict, shy horse-girls don’t seem to grow up there, but you can’t push the whole situation away,

What facinated Leonardo DiCaprio that much, that he has chosen her out of all the woman in the whole wide world who threw themselves at him? Or is it likewise? Should the superstar, according to new rumors back at her side again, be very grateful to be with her? We will never know, because both of them don’t talk about it.

This morning in LA is having Bar standing in black hotpants, bikerjack and real [some kind of mechanic tool] in her hands before the camera. Her enenergy: seducive perfect, lively, but not naïve. Bar Refaeli hasn’t got the [bad word, means having attitude] aura like some other models. She seems just like blonde energy. That hasn’t been unnoticed. Not only commercial-producers, but also the likes of P.Diddy have discovered her, when he chose her to sit next to him in the helicopter when he campaigned for his perfume ‘ I am King’

I'm not a fan of gisele but she took the best decision when she decides to broke up with leo because she known that he will never change and always stay a teenager.

I hope that guy will date a famous american actor like jake gyllenhal or justin timberlake josh harnett but someone very important in order that leo regret his relation with bar.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli have called it quits -- for now, at least.

Though two sources confirm to Us Weekly that theOscar-nominated actor, 36, and the Sports Illustrated supermodel, 25, recently ended their five year relationship, one insider isn't ruling out a reconciliation just yet.

"They do this every two years," the source points out. "They could be back together next week."

According to New York Post's Page Six, the A-list couple's split was amicable. "They're still friends and they are still talking. They just grew apart and went their separate ways."

The couple began dating in the spring of 2006 and split for six months in 2009; they rekindled their romance the following year.

"It was a half year for which I am very grateful," Refaeli told Israel's L'Isha magazine in March 2010. "I needed it. I came to understand a lot of things about myself."

Translation from the 10th picture:

A rainy day in West-Hollywood, pretty cold for the time of the year. We see a girl with curls in her hair, and hotel-slippers and leggings. She’s sitting in the make-up chair for hours and is getting brushed, painted and her hair done. She’s texting and e-mailing, and the people around her aren’t as awake as she is. At some point she’s getting up to have a little breakfast (almond). She has invented a way to spare some time, by shoving hand after hand in her mouth. That mouth is a way to recognize her; even with [don’t know how to translate it, but it a little plastic rolls to curl your hair with] on her head. Bar has one of the most symmetric faces in the world. It’s so right, that it almost gets unappealing to watch. The nose is placed perfect above the mouth and the eyes could be placed with a ruler. Where should you look to first?

As long as Bar isn’t wearing any makeup, you could see her as a shy horse-loving girl. Created from nature, fresh and clean. And that prediction is true; Bar’s parents own a horsefarm in HaSharon, a sub-city close to Tel Aviv, only 10 kilometers away from the Mediterranean Sea – and the border to the palastanian west-jordan land. Hod HaSharon is in the geograpic middle of the conflict, shy horse-girls don’t seem to grow up there, but you can’t push the whole situation away,

What facinated Leonardo DiCaprio that much, that he has chosen her out of all the woman in the whole wide world who threw themselves at him? Or is it likewise? Should the superstar, according to new rumors back at her side again, be very grateful to be with her? We will never know, because both of them don’t talk about it.

This morning in LA is having Bar standing in black hotpants, bikerjack and real [some kind of mechanic tool] in her hands before the camera. Her enenergy: seducive perfect, lively, but not naïve. Bar Refaeli hasn’t got the [bad word, means having attitude] aura like some other models. She seems just like blonde energy. That hasn’t been unnoticed. Not only commercial-producers, but also the likes of P.Diddy have discovered her, when he chose her to sit next to him in the helicopter when he campaigned for his perfume ‘ I am King’