Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Yeah bar was very beautiful with the one piece and her face was gorgeous as usual but I have to admit that I'm dispointed by her look in the game I don't like her dress that she wear with boots it's not a look for a model like bar.

Yeah me too. Usually I love her style, but lately with the black pants @ the premiere, and the clothes she wore in BigB, I'm a little dissaponted.

Although she has nothing to worry about since she has a beautiful face and body :p

Pam Anderson? Really? TRASHY!!!

I really liked Bars work with Bonita De Mas, sad she has not decided to leave the company, But replacing Bar with someone like Pam Anderson? :blink:

But according to the article Bar was who decided not to work more with them no? I loved Bonita De Mas pics but maybe she wants to change and do other things.

it is all over the internet here about bontia de mass and Bar/Pamella

I am very happy it happand and also hope bar will work for bigger contracts and do actaully more fashion run ways

modeling and also start finally to work with VS as no time for this bonita de mass

this was a very big seccess for Bar as also in shops in Israel I saw posters on the shop window with Bar

but now with the next wedding and VS no time for this company anyway.

I really liked Bars work with Bonita De Mas, sad she has not decided to leave the company, But replacing Bar with someone like Pam Anderson? :blink:

But according to the article Bar was who decided not to work more with them no? I loved Bonita De Mas pics but maybe she wants to change and do other things.

Im sad there will be no more Bonita De Mas shoots? :(

Apearantly she wants a change, since she is leave a lot of her usual labels...

But did she leave, or did they make her leave???

Im sad there will be no more Bonita De Mas shoots? :(

Apearantly she wants a change, since she is leave a lot of her usual labels...

But did she leave, or did they make her leave???

from what I read, It looks like she chose to leave the company :(

MORE video of Bar in Big Brother house -- this time she is having dinner with a couple of the contestants. I don't know what they are chatting about, but it looks very emotional. :wub:

http://bbisrael.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post_4609.html

That must have been exciting for you SparkleyAdi! Have you seen Bar in person before? I wonder if she will be in Los Angeles for Valentine's Day? :heart::heart: