Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

thanks a lot Barbie for Bar Leo videos! they are so lovely :heart:

and Bar in wedding dress...... she's just gorgeous

I love the way she said about the wedding day "Yes..." :D she's so lovely :wub:

and I didn't liked she was asked about Gisele :( we all know what that journalist meant in her question,Bar was so lovely answering that one,I guess she wasn't expecting that :(

I wonder what Bar as a model thinks about Gisele as a model :whistle: they've got the same profession,you know what I mean :)

yes, those reporters are just stupid, Gisele and Bar don't have nothing to do with each other, unless that both have the same career but for sure the reporter wanted to compare her to Gisele because on that time Bar was Leo's new girl... but the good thing is that Bar is STILL Leo's lady love (in my opinion the right for him) and I loved Bar's answer too, she was very educated!

Thank you so much for the videos Barbie! You keep finding all these cute videos, keep them coming! lol I love the ones of them in Barcelona. Their so sweet to eachother with Leo whispering in Bars ears (or kissing, I couldn't really tell, hehe) and Bar kissing his neck. :blush::wub:

I thought Bar handled her interviews at the Pronovia event so well. All the questions about Leo, Gisele and marriage, she kept it private without being rude. :clap:

Sick: I also wonder what Bar really thinks of Gisele. Bar was an up-and-coming model then and Gisele, Hedi, and Petra must have been huge role models to her. I'm sure Bar thinks Gisele is a great model,But Bar is an incredibly beautiful individual and has her own career and looks. :)

DiDi could you clear me up on this. So she is Co-hosting the show? OR is she competing?

None, the contest will have an assignment to serve celebrity guests in the house which will turn to an hotel for the mission. Bar will entered as a celebrity guest. i think for a couple of hours and then she will leave. There will be more celebrity guests from Israel, she won't be the only one, but she is the most famous obviously so the attention of the media is on her.

Thanks DiDi for the explanation. :wave: I do hope we'll have some pictures or videos of Bar from the show's "mission".

Barbie!!!! :drool: Thank you very much for all these delightful clips! Gee.... time goes so fast. Bar has already been with her man for so many years, now!

She was exquisite and looked so elegant in that wedding dress, a real princess!!!! She just turned 21, and Bar knew how to behave, knew what to say and not say and was already quite confident.

I wish we could find the cute video from Feb or March 2007 (before they left for Israel). It showed Bar helping DiCaprio's grandmother coming out of a car before they went to a restaurant....

DiDi: let me ask you something, is Bar really the most famous celebrity in Israel? Because at least she's the most famous Israeli in the world...

I heard that Natalie Portman is also Israeli, is this true?

and Sports Illustrated swinsuit issue 2011 is coming soon, but this year we won't see Bar pics, I'am already sad... :cry:

I heard that Natalie Portman is also Israeli, is this true?

*According to IMDB:

Natalie Portman was born on June 9th, 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel, as the only child of a doctor father (from Israel) and an artist mother (from Cincinnati, Ohio), who also acts as Natalie's agent. She left Israel for Washington, DC, when she was still very young. After a few more moves, her family finally settled in New York, where she still lives to this day.

Awwww,. they are really cute :)

And I have a lot of respect for staying that professional, expecially when the reporter came up with Gisele....

I don't think Bar and Gisele can be any more different from eachother! :o