Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

From the translated articles I have read so far, it sounds like the Big Brother contestants will have a challenge this week on Sunday -- the house will be supposedly turned into a 5-star hotel and the housemates have to run the hotel and cater to the whims of the celebrity "guests". Bar will be one of the guests and there will be other Israeli celebrity guests on the show also.

According to the newspaper Ma'ariv, next Sunday the house in which participants live reality show, will be converted to a hotel. And its inhabitants themselves become maids, waiters, doormen. Their guest of honor will be one of the most famous Israeli models.

http://translate.google.com/translate?ie=U...sl=ru&tl=en

Thanks for the offer of Hebrew translation, DiDi, and welcome to the board.

I have never watched Big Brother, but I think that the American version of the show always had a 24-hour live internet feed. I wonder if the Israeli version has one and whether or not we can watch it online???

Thank you Roxee for the articles and the translations. I think this show might be another interesting experience for Bar. She is very open-minded and she will certainly give a little boost to the ratings!

DiDi, welcome! :wave: And thank you in advance. You can not imagine how many times I have asked an interview, an article, a clip to be translated without getting an answer. So your generous offer is greatly appreciated. :)

Yeah, Bar will enter the big brother on Sunday for an mission that they have there.... i don't know if she would stay one day or more...BTW i understand Hebrew so if you don't understand something you can ask me.

So Bar will be a contestant in Big Brother? I don't understand, and I agree with you Palmina, I hate all these crummy TV shows like Big Brother, but I guess its her desision.

Thanks everybody for clearing it up! So Bar will be just a guest on the show, well this more is interesting! For a second I thought she was competing! :laugh:

And welcome DiDi, Its always great to have people who know Hebrew on Bars thread! lol :wave:

i think it will be good if they use Bar in Big Brother it will be interesting to watch but I DO NOT like that show its stupid they all sleep in the same bed && this girl was once abused without knowing what happened to her

I'm not sure she will be stay a long time in the game because in the article they said "just few hours". I'm not sure that bar doing it for money it is sure that she is paid but I don't this that it is her main goal. I think that a lot of people watch this TV Programm and in Israel a lot of people don't like bar ( because she doesn't do the military serviceà so maybe is a mean to her to show that she is a sociable and nice girl and this TV Programm will contributes to her popularity in Israel.

It is more than 3 weeks that she is abroad for work so I hope to see new photo of her in LA with Leo ........... :wave:

Thanks for the offer of Hebrew translation, DiDi, and welcome to the board.

I have never watched Big Brother, but I think that the American version of the show always had a 24-hour live internet feed. I wonder if the Israeli version has one and whether or not we can watch it online???

here a video of Bar with Leo's mom and grandmom in Paris 2006:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaacLRNAISo

and here Leo and Bar at a store in Paris, you just have saw this, but this one is the whole video:

http://www.newspusher.com/post_shw.php?lg=...6qkrdisyMlWOWM0

and please can someone upload the videos on youtube than I can download... hehehe

DiDi could you clear me up on this. So she is Co-hosting the show? OR is she competing?

None, the contest will have an assignment to serve celebrity guests in the house which will turn to an hotel for the mission. Bar will entered as a celebrity guest. i think for a couple of hours and then she will leave. There will be more celebrity guests from Israel, she won't be the only one, but she is the most famous obviously so the attention of the media is on her.