Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks everyone for more Fashion Bel Air and Passionata pics! She looks heavenly in both.

I picked up a Vouge and saw an Escada ad and it was soooooo gorgeous, It was not Bar, but I'm really happy she has signed for a more global cmapain that will put her in more popular magazines, and for a campain that has such beautiful ads :wub:

This article from Mako says that Bar arrived in Israel for a visit last week. It also says she had a tour of the production area of Israel tv's "Big Brother" house. I wonder if she is still in Israel.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...pId%3D565984153

Most fun to be Bar Refaeli. Well, it's not new but this is particularly fun. Because while you watch the occupants "Big Brother" through your TV screen, Refaeli received a comprehensive tour of the production area Big Brother house, where she saw exactly how everything works and whether TV really adds five pounds fat.

Refaeli arrived last week down more home leave, terrible winked at her house to see how the country's most closely observed.

The fact that she knew some people in the right places, just a relief it must obtain a tour Ababmathm brother in production at Neve Ilan, near Jerusalem.

I love the BEL AIR ad pictures. I especially like the last one of her in white shorts. :) Thanks to all of you who shared pictures from Bel Air and Passionata!

Thanks Roxee for sharing the new article. I had the feeling she was in Israel and I wonder if she might be working on the new photoshoot for the next FOX clothing campaign.

Bar is apparently still in Israel and will be there until sometime next week. This newest article says that Bar participated in (or will participate in) Israel's "Big Brother" tv program during her current visit to Israel. (At least I think that is what it says -- the translation is hard to understand completely.) :)

This part is easy to understand:

Refaeli herself arrived a few days ago for a short visit in Israel, and is expected to leave the country next week to work overseas.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...p%3D1%26loc%3D7

Another article about Bar and Big Brother: http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...pId%3D565984153

Yeah, Bar will enter the big brother on Sunday for an mission that they have there.... i don't know if she would stay one day or more...BTW i understand Hebrew so if you don't understand something you can ask me.

So Bar will be a contestant in Big Brother? I don't understand, and I agree with you Palmina, I hate all these crummy TV shows like Big Brother, but I guess its her desision.

Yeah, Bar will enter the big brother on Sunday for an mission that they have there.... i don't know if she would stay one day or more...BTW i understand Hebrew so if you don't understand something you can ask me.

So Bar will be a contestant in Big Brother? I don't understand, and I agree with you Palmina, I hate all these crummy TV shows like Big Brother, but I guess its her desision.