Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Go look up the pictures she just did with photographer, Nicky Emmerson. It wasn't for a particular shoot, just pics shot by Nicky and I don't think any of you have posted pics of her for Peter Hahn...

I'm not gonna' post them 'cuz I don't wanna get into all the gossip here but I thought I'd tell you about them. :wave:

Who is that disgusting guy with Bar in the top photo, palmina? :yuckky:

Forget Leonardo DiCaprio! Bar Refaeli finds love with new multi-millionaire boyfriend Teddy Sagi

The best way to get over your rich ex-boyfriend? Date someone richer.

That may be how supermodel Bar Rafaeli is recovering from her breakup with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

Just weeks after their relationship ended, Rafaeli was spotted cozying up with multi-millionaire Teddy Sagi, 34, at a Britney Spears concert earlier this week, the Daily Mail reports.

With an estimated fortune of $500 million, Sagi, a gambling company founder, is among Israel's top 30 richest men, according to Forbes magazine.

His firm Playtech was floated on the London Stock Exchange and is currently worth around $1.3 billion dollars. That puts the estimated $45 million DiCaprio earned last year to shame.

Rafaeli, 24, rose to fame in 2007 when she became the first Israeli model to appear in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

She and DiCaprio, 34, started dating in 2005, but the romance reportedly ended last month because DiCaprio thought the model was getting too serious.

"She wanted to move faster than he did, she wanted to move in together, so he broke it off," a source dished to People.com.

Meanwhile, DiCaprio, who is currently filming "Inception" in London, seems to be enjoying his newly single status.

The actor has been flanked by female admirers, including blonde Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts, at a number of celebrity hangouts across the pond.

algrafaeli.jpg

link

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

31802234.jpg

I hated when Leo and Bar were separated and there were rumors of new love relations with the brazilian playboy, the Gossip Girl boy Chase Crawford (aggg terrible actor) :angry: or this "horrible" man :x

xxanimexdollxx; I love this pic with her brother:

barrafaelibrother.jpg

Aww; ive never seen that picture! Thank you very much palmina84! ilove that picture <3 :blush:

all the Peter Hahn shoots have been posted in hqs

Oh, okay.....I didn't know the new ones had been posted. I looked back 25 pages and didn't see them....and I just thought maybe you might also be interested in the ones shot by Nicky in the last couple of days but maybe you have better and more important things to talk about in re: Bar and especially Leo :wave:

all the Peter Hahn shoots have been posted in hqs

Oh, okay.....I didn't know the new ones had been posted. I looked back 25 pages and didn't see them....and I just thought maybe you might also be interested in the ones shot by Nicky in the last couple of days but maybe you have better and more important things to talk about in re: Bar and especially Leo :wave:

The pics shot by Nicky have been previously posted and discussed.

go to: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...64&st=12240

Everything about Bar is IMPORTANT.

yeah palmina, that's right! I found quite funny these people that come here RARELY and start to bash her REAL fans, we are the first that post news about her career. But by what she said, we know that she don't come here and for sure she also doesn't know how we care for Bar's career and new work, and all the news works of Bar she was saying was just POSTED here before!

sweetandlow: without offending but first you come here to talk crap, please take a look before on the news pages and you will see that ALL Bar's work it's highly published HERE, because we are all her fans and we care for EVERYTHING about her! :blueeyedbaby: