Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

it's good she's in LA :)

sometimes I gotta feeling,Bar is pregnant :D

I dont think that is possible (right now) because she is training hard for Adidas spot.

yeah,but who knows... :)

it will be very good news to me

or maybe,she's gonna have a baby any time soon

I have to admit that Bar DO talk like a pregnant woman! :laugh:

but I doubt that she'll let herself getting pregnant when she have to do this Adisas thing soon. but in the onther hand, a lot of times a pregnancy is unplanned thing and sometime its isn't comes at the best moment (even that I personally think that a baby is way more important then career). and if they do stop taking a birth control, then maybe they are ready eanghf to become a parents soon. so what ever will happend, I just wish for their happiness!!! :) the most important thing.... with or without a baby.

it's good she's in LA :)

sometimes I gotta feeling,Bar is pregnant :D

I dont think that is possible (right now) because she is training hard for Adidas spot.

yeah,but who knows... :)

it will be very good news to me

or maybe,she's gonna have a baby any time soon

I have to admit that Bar DO talk like a pregnant woman! :laugh:

but I doubt that she'll let herself getting pregnant when she have to do this Adisas thing soon. but in the onther hand, a lot of times a pregnancy is unplanned thing and sometime its isn't comes at the best moment (even that I personally think that a baby is way more important then career). and if they do stop taking a birth control, then maybe they are ready eanghf to become a parents soon. so what ever will happend, I just wish for their happiness!!! :) the most important thing.... with or without a baby.

I have this feeling too. I don't think the Adidas thing was confirmed though, but she may be preggers! I could only hope so! :wub:

I think Leo's not that stupid to let Bar go..

About the marriage thing I have to agree, I got the feeling Leo would put kids firt too:

'I'm probably not going to get married unless I live with somebody for 10 or 20 years

And he obviously loves kids:

Kate Winslet: Well me and Leo (DiCaprio) are very good friends.

He adores my children but the problem is he spoils them rotten.

I mean Mia is 4 years old and she's a megalomaniac.

She says she wants to be an actress,singer and god knows what else.

And if you ask her why she thinks she can do all that she's gonna tell you "Uncle Leo says I can" and that's it for her.

Can you imagine taking a 3 year old kid to FAO Schwartz and tell her "Take everything you want and uncle Leo is :wub:gonna buy you that?"

Well Leo did exactly this last Christmas, Mia was overjoyed.

She thought Leo was Santa Claus. You know I try to teach her material things are not important and there comes uncle Leo with the newest model of a doll's house (she laughs)

Tobey Maguire: Tobey has revealed he and Leonardo’s friendship has strengthened as they have got older, and the star says he appreciates the way Leonardo cares for Ruby and Otis. "He is my best friend and a wonderful uncle to the kids. It is great to share that with him. Leo always accompanied me, once I married, once I became a father. Through that our friendship has become more intense," Tobey told German television channel Tele 5.

So I hope that means he wants some of his own by now!! :wub:

I think Leo's not that stupid to let Bar go..

About the marriage thing I have to agree, I got the feeling Leo would put kids firt too:

'I'm probably not going to get married unless I live with somebody for 10 or 20 years

And he obviously loves kids:

Kate Winslet: Well me and Leo (DiCaprio) are very good friends.

He adores my children but the problem is he spoils them rotten.

I mean Mia is 4 years old and she's a megalomaniac.

She says she wants to be an actress,singer and god knows what else.

And if you ask her why she thinks she can do all that she's gonna tell you "Uncle Leo says I can" and that's it for her.

Can you imagine taking a 3 year old kid to FAO Schwartz and tell her "Take everything you want and uncle Leo is :wub:gonna buy you that?"

Well Leo did exactly this last Christmas, Mia was overjoyed.

She thought Leo was Santa Claus. You know I try to teach her material things are not important and there comes uncle Leo with the newest model of a doll's house (she laughs)

Tobey Maguire: Tobey has revealed he and Leonardo’s friendship has strengthened as they have got older, and the star says he appreciates the way Leonardo cares for Ruby and Otis. "He is my best friend and a wonderful uncle to the kids. It is great to share that with him. Leo always accompanied me, once I married, once I became a father. Through that our friendship has become more intense," Tobey told German television channel Tele 5.

So I hope that means he wants some of his own by now!! :wub:

:D oh, thanks for this quotes,I've never read it,and that was great :D

He's so pretty and funny :wub:

Thanks for the news about Bar flying to Los Angeles, Kerri Lynn. :wave: Judging by the amount of luggage she is taking, she plans to stay a long time! :heart:

Here is another article with some different photos. http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...pId%3D237936823. Her outfit is cute, I love her sweater.

I guess we should be seeing some pics of her in L.A. soon, can't wait. :)

It' s cool to see bar return in Los Angeles I think that after she will go with Leo in egypt in order to be with vlad and noami campell. In the french newspaper I learn that noami has reserve the luxor temple in egypt and some media think that it is because noami and vald will get married.

I don't know if bar is pregnant but if it's the case it will be discover very soon. :wave:

Oh and just like anything else time will tell if she's pregnant or not. Many women don't even have a baby bump until they are like 4 months pregnant in many cases.However, when they do have kids I think they will be really good parents.

I hope it's not a long time until we get pics, Bar is hardly papped anymore and I think it's easier for her to avoid the paps in LA compared to Israel.

Any news?

I wonder why Bar's official site is not updated? they have just her oldest magazines and photoshoots, she had made such big campaigns, magazine covers, editorials, commercials, runway and they don't put nothing there, I think this is weird! She's a supermodel, her site should be very well upadted! Take a look:

http://www.barrefaeli.co.il/