Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Hi everyone!!

I'm a big Leo and Bar fan from Holland..

I'm following this topic for a couple weeks and now I finally made a Bellazon account :p

Here is a video from a dutch news program with an interview with Leo from Blood Diamond

And after the interview the journalist said he asked Leo: "So, after this movie, won't you buy diamonds for your dates or girlfriends anymore?"

And Leo replies : "You can say for damn sure they won't be from a conflict zone!"

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/weblogs/post/31659

thanks bigmax for the amazing photoshoot, I had seen some of that pics but not all of them! She looks stunning, and I remember that pics were taken in Tel Aviv for the UK magazine Evening Standart, I think in 2008! I wish we can see more photoshoots like this, she looks incridible beautiful!

What I love the most in that pics it's her dark blond hair, I think she looks so much more natural and with a soft look on her face, I love her very blond look right now but I prefer her natural blond hair! :wave:

A member on another fansite who speaks hebrew translated what was said in the video. It is so cute... :heart: .

Here's the translation thanks to Muchal!!

"she said that she enjoyed the visit of Leo the most, when they were at her house with her family,best friends and pets. she wanted it to be a privat visit, so she didnt care to pay more money to keep it that way. she said that she and Leo knows very well that even if they were sitting on a couch and invating all the media to take a photos of the smilling next to each other and holding hands it anyway not going to be eangh, cus the paps and the rest of the media will always want another photo, and a BETTER one. so they just decaided to stay away from the media.

she also said that if the paps in Israel were a little more kind and didnt walk too close to their faces if they were walking out in the street then maybe they were letting them take their pics, but she said that with the paps in Israel its always feels like the attacking you. but she also said the even if she doesn't like the paps in Israel she and Leo aren't mad or hate anyone from the Israeli media. shes saying that everything with them.

she said that she enjoyed very much in Egypt with Leo, his mom, Kevin, Naomi and Vlad. they liked the fact that no one knew who they are, not even who is Naomi or Leo. so they were like all the rest of the tourist there, she said that its just felt great.

as about the future she saying to the reporter to stop waiting for their wedding, cus a child will come first! shes saying that we need to stop watching her finger, and just watching her belly. shes saynig that for her a real commitment is when you starting a family with the one you love. shes saying that a wedding is absolutly not the most important commitment for her."

THANK YOU MUCHAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's cool to see new fan of bar... but I must admit that the fact that Bar said that egypt is "primitive country" is a little bit schocking it's like a critic toward people who live in this country and moreover egypt belong to the patrimoin of Seven Wonders of the World so I think that it's very strange to see her telling something like that but in spite of it I still like her.

It's cool to see new fan of bar... but I must admit that the fact that Bar said that egypt is "primitive country" is a little bit schocking it's like a critic toward people who live in this country and moreover egypt belong to the patrimoin of Seven Wonders of the World so I think that it's very strange to see her telling something like that but in spite of it I still like her.

Hi Calista,

I was wondering the same thing- I think its just because of the google translator something is not translated right. Because to say that Egypt is a primitive country is not okay. I mean, this is one of the oldest countries and cultures and Israeli people also have lived there long long time ago according to historians. So I don't believe Bar sad exactly that.

Hi Calista,

I was wondering the same thing- I think its just because of the google translator something is not translated right. Because to say that Egypt is a primitive country is not okay. I mean, this is one of the oldest countries and cultures and Israeli people also have lived there long long time ago according to historians. So I don't believe Bar sad exactly that.

Oh ya for sure. With google translator the words can make a huge difference. It is highly unlikely she used the word primitive. There are other words that have a similar sort of meaning to the word primitive but without actually meaning it exactly. (hard to explain) Anyways i think we understand the basic point she was making.

Thanks bigmax for the photoshoot pics! she looks so pretty :wub:

And Welcome wijnboerinnetje! tons of Bar fans on here!

And I learn Google tranlater doesn't translate all the words correctly. So she may have said something different about Egypt.

http://celebs.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=762593

Translate for the Video:

Bar saying that the last vaction of Leo here in Israel was better then the first one, that visit was way more orgnaized and it maked it much better.

she say that the trip to agypt was incredable, gorgeous country, they maked a ride in a boat in the Nilus river and sew all the beautiful views of egypt. "It was an unforgettble trip" shes saying.

about Neomi shes saying that she likes her alot becouse shes a very kind girl, she (Neomi) loves girls a lot (as friends!) and not jeouse in others girls, and its something that you can't easly find these days, she says. she doesnt have any Ego, and she not creazy like people makes of her to look like. and she said that she was very suprised by that. they are getting along great, and she really likes her.

as she said in the other Video, no one knew who they are in agypt and that was amazing. sooooo fun. so she will go back there when she'll want some privacy again. lol

Now please Bar, can you return to USA ?! :wave:

I think she heard you, Palmina... :laugh:

The article with pictures here mention that Bar left Israel Wednesday night for LA. :wave:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3993137,00.html

Hi michal :wave: and thank you very much for translating the article and interview for us. It is greatly appreciated, my friend! :)

Welcome wijnboerinnetje! :wave: And thanks for sharing the article!