Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Bar Refaeli- Quick questionnaire

Best thing in Israel

"My friends, despite my good friends I have abroad, the friends in Israel are different, they're like siblings".

Best thing in Hollywood

"Lots of green, trees, like Hod Hasharon, reminds me of home".

Guilty pleasure

"French fries, there's no way there will be french fries on the table and I wouldn't have some".

What moved me

"The way my dad looks at me. I see a spark in his eyes and it moves me very much".

What makes me sad

"Everything, I'm such a cry baby. Every time I have to leave Israel it makes me sad. Every time I have to fly from Israel I'm sad for the entire day".

What makes me angry

"Apathy, selfish people, plastic bottles in the streets and also my new Revelation- Despite the recycle bins on the streets, some bins aren't being recycled and that makes me really angry".

Before I go on a plain I...

"text message people. I'm really scared that something will happen so I say goodbye to a lot of people, it's a thing that started in the last 2 years"

First thing I do in the morning

"It takes me 2 hours to wake up. When I'm up I turn on the television, watch 2 shows and then get out of bed".

The most exciting purchase I've done this year

"I'm very happy I bought some of my girlfriends plain tickets to LA so they would see where I live. I also bought my brother a very nice watch. It feels good to buy things for the people I love".

Most interesting man I have ever met

"Leo's dad. He knows everything. It doesn't matter which question you would ask him he knows the answer. He knows the history of the presidents of Israel better than me".

The person I would like to meet most

"Bill Clinton. He seems so smart, just to listen to him and drink what he says".

I'm dying to do and don't have time

"school. Recently I found out that you can buy lectures straight to your Ipad from Yale, Oxford, Brown. My last lecture was about 'How the world started' by Steven Hoking".

My new promise for myself for the new year

"Try to be more patient. I keep telling it to myself, i have a problem with that".

Favorite word

"Mother. It makes me feel conferable and fun. I also like to use high words. I have couple of friends that study media communication so we speak in high words, and I gather it from them, hey, you see? I said gathered" (she used a high word in hebrew for the word 'gathered')

Favorite curse word

"Shit".

A profession, other than yours, you would like to try

"A singer. I would love to do it. Unfortunately I tried and failed. I saw Idan Amadi in the final of 'American Idol- the Israeli version'. He just stood up and sang, I had goosebumps all over, It really moved me, mainly because it's my dream- to stand on stage and sing".

What would God tell you when you arrive to heaven

"What took you so long?!"

Once more, SparkleyAdi.... Thank you! :drool: You are so nice and generous to translate all this for us. We are very lucky to have you here!!!

This is exactly the type of article and interview I love! When it comes from a reliable and sure source. Bar has always given the best interviews to foreign magazines such as Israeli and European. So it is very exciting to be able to understand what it is said. This last one is particularly informative and interesting. I also forgot to thank you for the nice pictures that come with the interview!

Katchtup, thanks for the youtube clips! The one with Bar and DiCaprio's parents in Mexico is quite lovely, indeed! :wub:

Bar seems very confident, she doesn't have to care about envious people think about her. She's powerful, go Bar!

True and I love the way she talks about her parents, friends or Leo's dad.

But I dont think her comments about a party in Vegas for a crazy amount of money did her any good. She should be more cautious.

Bar seems very confident, she doesn't have to care about envious people think about her. She's powerful, go Bar!

But I dont think her comments about a party in Vegas for a crazy amount of money did her any good. She should be more cautious.

I think a lot of celebrities and models get paid lots of money to appear at events and parties so I don't think it's any big deal that Bar says she would do it - she is honest!

I think a lot of celebrities and models get paid lots of money to appear at events and parties so I don't think it's any big deal that Bar says she would do it - she is honest!

True, these days a lot of famous get a lot of money for attending to parties in clubs everywhere. All you have to do is go, take some pictures & say that the place is amazing :laugh:

True, these days a lot of famous get a lot of money for attending to parties in clubs everywhere. All you have to do is go, take some pictures & say that the place is amazing :laugh:

Yeah its true, I'm sure she gets paid at least 1,000 dollars to appear

Once more, SparkleyAdi.... Thank you! :drool: You are so nice and generous to translate all this for us. We are very lucky to have you here!!!

This is exactly the type of article and interview I love! When it comes from a reliable and sure source. Bar has always given the best interviews to foreign magazines such as Israeli and European. So it is very exciting to be able to understand what it is said. This last one is particularly informative and interesting. I also forgot to thank you for the nice pictures that come with the interview!

Katchtup, thanks for the youtube clips! The one with Bar and DiCaprio's parents in Mexico is quite lovely, indeed! :wub:

Great translation thank you

there is article today about Bar and Carla baroni that in the new book about Carla they write that in the event

Bar took the show from carala and even the france presedent was looking all on Bar

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/7/ART2/158/322...=5&tmp=6411

One thing for sure if Bar can dress every day like Carla Baroni I am sure nobody will look on Carla anymore... :laugh:

I guess Bar was not only in NY for FNO or to watch Rafal Nadal's games last week. It looks like she was also there for a photoshoot....

... as she has signed for a new exciting campaign! :)

http://translate.google.ca/translate?u=htt...l=&ie=UTF-8

How cool!!!!! :drool:

Thanks for the article, Emily. Too bad FOX won't have pictures of Bar in Jerusalem.

Vanessa, I thought Bar looked at her very best for that Passionata event in Paris. Thanks for sharing that clip. :wave: