Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

What's going on with this dress???

Bar wore it twice and now Doutzen :o

post-40830-1284307298_thumb.jpg

I have few mintues off

why Leo is not joining Bar to New york?

:laugh:

About the dress already said that no gap shopping anymore and it is very very expansvie each dress

can cost about 25,000 usd include all!

Bar can join me to do some shopping but... better go to do shopping in gap or sitting in cafe in tel aviv

I said it :wave:

Sep 13 2010 - 10:45am Bar Refaeli attended the US Open in NYC Sunday.

http://www.popsugar.com/Slide-Picture-Bar-...en-NYC-10963102

:wave: Thanks to all who shared nice pictures of Bar in New York. She looked great and happy. I read that she had dinner with Nadal on Friday night in New York. I'm sure there was plenty of other people with them, though. Well, I thought that was cool!

When is she supposed to be in Turkey for the Istambul Fashion Event?

Sep 13 2010 - 10:45am Bar Refaeli attended the US Open in NYC Sunday.

http://www.popsugar.com/Slide-Picture-Bar-...en-NYC-10963102

:wave: Thanks to all who shared nice pictures of Bar in New York. She looked great and happy. I read that she had dinner with Nadal on Friday night in New York. I'm sure there was plenty of other people with them, though. Well, I thought that was cool!

When will we see romance stories about Nadal-Bar published in a gossip magazine? <_<

I love Nadal :blush:

^ lol there won't be, there's nothing interesting about this story.... here's the full article

Today could cap a wonderful two weeks in the city for Nadal, who saluted New York City for making him feel more welcome than ever. Nadal, who has not lost a set in the tournament and has lost his serve just twice, has taken his ever-growing entourage to Armani Ristorante for several meals.

On Friday night, the group swelled to about 15 and they were joined unexpectedly by one of the world's most beautiful women. According to a source, Israeli swimsuit model Bar Refaeli entered the restaurant and accepted an invitation to join Nadal's table.

After putting away a volley on match point yesterday, Nadal kicked the net, skipped around, clenched his fist and clapped his hands. Today is his party exclusively.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/tennis/djok...=#ixzz0zPGdA5aL