Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I've been on BZ for many years and used to come to Bar's forum all the time. Last time I did, I got called a liar 'cuz the tabs are more reliable than me and my first hand look/encounters and 'cuz we all know the tabloids never, ever get anything wrong, do they? This is my first trip back to see if things are the same ol', same ol' and honestly, I hate what this forum has become.........I really do! It is the most childish, immature thread on this whole site. And, a perfectly good thread has been, IMHO, ruined for those of around for a very long time. That's a huge shame....honestly. I loved Bar. Now, I have done a 360 on her completely. Talk about wanting to bang your head against a wall! Bammmmmmm!

Call the mod on me!!!!! Hurry!!!!! :chicken: :chicken:

I've been on BZ for many years and used to come to Bar's forum all the time. Last time I did, I got called a liar 'cuz the tabs are more reliable than me and my first hand look/encounters and 'cuz we all know the tabloids never, ever get anything wrong, do they? This is my first trip back to see if things are the same ol', same ol' and honestly, I hate what this forum has become.........I really do! It is the most childish, immature thread on this whole site. And, a perfectly good thread has been, IMHO, ruined for those of around for a very long time. That's a huge shame....honestly. I loved Bar. Now, I have done a 360 on her completely. Talk about wanting to bang your head against a wall! Bammmmmmm!

Call the mod on me!!!!! Hurry!!!!! :chicken: :chicken:

what's your point? You claimed you saw Leo in Boston and you were wrong and that was pointed out, you got mad. What's the tabloids gotta to do with it? it wasn't a matter of believing tabloids but believing in reliable sightings and actual photos.Let it go, already....

And who exactly is ruining this board? Is it the regular posters like me who come here and share photos and news and opinions with others or those posters who post once in a while ,and only to bitch and moan or put down Bar or make snide comments and make comments to bait other posters?

Anyway, if you're not a fan of Bar anymore because of a message board, then it probably means you weren't a real fan in the first place. Bar has nothing to do personally with this board so whatever happens here shouldn't affect how you feel about her as a fan of hers. And you only came back to tell everyone, you're not a fan anymore... uh, really, who cares>Nobody forces you to come here..if it's that bad, stop reading .LOL!

This board is a wonderful board MOST of the time...look at all the pages of photos and news, etc. Just cause some posters come here occasionally and post something that upsets her fans, doesn't make it an horrible board. What's horrible are those posters who come here and ruin it for the real fans of Bar.

If you're talking about me, please learn how to read before you post. I've posted a few times in this thread, however I generally don't do much beyond post the occasional scan because Bar's fans as an overall give me a headache and make me want to bang my head against a brick wall. The fact that you guys obsess over the smallest details of her personal lives borders way to much on stalking for my like. :idk: just saying.

I agree with U :wave: