Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I thought it would take me awhile to get caught up but not much has happened with bar the last few days lol!

Thank you Emily for those great pictures of bar, she looks like she's having a fab time! Wow that's amazing you got access to those pics!! Thanks Emily your the best :)

Thanks solange for the video of Leo and bar. Poor Leo Does not want to be on camera. lol he's trying to look busy! I agree it's pretty cool Leo took bar to the big game instead of one of the boys! :heart: speaking of his boys i noticed Lukas haas didn't go to any of the games... You guys probably don't know/ care about hI'm but there was a time when those two were always pictured together.

well, I guess there hasn't been recent pics of Lukas H. but they are still friends. Lukas, Kevin Connelly (from Entourage) Tobey Maguire, Ethan Suplee (the guy from that TV show, can't remember now) and of course Alex Mace have all been friends like forever. I been following Leo for a long time so it seems like there are periods when he's seen hanging out with one friend more than another and then it'll be another one.I've seen him at Laker games more often with Kevin C or Alex or another friend, Vince, than Lukas. He doesnt hang out much with Tobey now since he got married and not so much with Ethan since he got married (tho it was Ethan, Leo went to India to go do the tiger mission recently).But Leo still hangs with Lukas.I read about him and Kevin and Leo hanging out at Goal just like week.When Leo was with Giz, there were long periods when you didn't see him with his friends, I think she put her foot down more strongly than Bar about his friends, imo

michal , we just saw Bar in LA. I'm sure if anyone read any sightings or found a pic, they would post it here. It's not possible to know (or even is that something we want anyway), every day of her life...

I think Bar will be going to all the premiere here and overseas for the Inception tour..at least I hope so. It seems clear she isn't taking on any jobs right now.

Someone wrote earlier here that she said she 's not gonna do SI anymore.Is that really true? I mean there are models who have done SI for many more years than she has and she seems happy with working with them so Im not sure she really did say that.

oooh, it might be if this person really saw them that Leo and Bar are in Vegas at this moment.

This was posted on twitter just few minutes ago:

# @MagnaMater omg daddy and I just saw leo dicaprio!!!! And his gf walking around the dolphin tanks 21 minutes ago via UberTwitter

# Lion exhibit at the mirageeee http://tweetphoto.com/28108191 26 minutes ago via UberTwitter

# OMGGG just saw LEO AND BAR at the dolphin exhibit in the mirage. Holy shitt 40 minutes ago via UberTwitter

yes bar did say in a israeli article that she wouldn't do SI it was when she was being interviewd from i think it was l'haisha? (sorry i'm not sure of the spelling lol) but it was posted here a couple months ago now this recent article from last week is saying the same thing.

Yeahh leonardo was bestman at emily&alex's wedding(:. I'm not suree if Bar was thoo..I was actually invited but couldn't go because of how expensive it is! Alex is my mom's cousin or something like that lol. I was gonna go with my grandma but she couldn't afford it. It was like $2000 total because you have to stay in this resort and rent your own little villa. that was disappointing but at least I got2 go on a trip with my BBF!! hahaa anyway that's about all i know about it but if you have any moree ?s just askk. -J

Yeahh leonardo was bestman at emily&alex's wedding(:. I'm not suree if Bar was thoo..I was actually invited but couldn't go because of how expensive it is! Alex is my mom's cousin or something like that lol. I was gonna go with my grandma but she couldn't afford it. It was like $2000 total because you have to stay in this resort and rent your own little villa. that was disappointing but at least I got2 go on a trip with my BBF!! hahaa anyway that's about all i know about it but if you have any moree ?s just askk. -J

$2000 for Bar is small comper to her monthly costs...

anyway going with Leo and he would pay he Bar is his date right!

Bar today in the front page of one of the daily newspapers and also in big photo in the middle of the news paper supporting the return of Gilad the kiddanp soldier (Maariv newspaper)

gigi, I think it kind strange you wrote you didn't know whether Bar was at the wedding or not (or maybe I imisnderstand what you say..I mean if you got info about Leo being the best man at the wedding then it's strange you didn't also hear about Br cuz for sure she was there We saw pics of her with Leo leaving LAX for Jamaica and she is a close friend to Em Daniels.

ienergy- your comments are dumbass.

Bar and Leo in universal

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3609/1688837/3,1

sorry to say but by looking on the photos Bar can not do any modeling right now

I know is sound a little bit unrealistic, but maybe Bar is not working right now and wearing a saggy clothes and doesn't leaving Leo's side because she's pregnant or something... you know, sometimes you just cant plan everything in your life.

please don't bash on me guys, I just say that its an option.

Bar and Leo in universal

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3609/1688837/3,1

sorry to say but by looking on the photos Bar can not do any modeling right now

I know is sound a little bit unrealistic, but maybe Bar is not working right now and wearing a saggy clothes and doesn't leaving Leo's side because she's pregnant or something... you know, sometimes you just cant plan everything in your life.

please don't bash on me guys, I just say that its an option.

I guess she just focusing on family part. Some people has different goals in life