Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Cool I realize that could be why they took the very late plane so they can watch the lakers but probably also so they could go incognito and avoid some crowds.

Michal are you able to translate that video with bar now or is your computer still giving trouble? Sorry I'm realllyyyy interested in what they are saying in that video :wave:

I wish Daisy! but I cant even watch in any video in Youtube.com, I cant watch at anything, cus we have a problem with the memorial card. the last video that I sew was the one when Bar put her arm on Leo and looked drunk (lol). we need to give it to someone professional to fix it, I wish that I could watch any of these videos. I'm dying to see it myself... believe me.

but anyway, I am looking for an articles in Hebrew to find and post here with translate.

Hi Michal

aww to bad about your computer. Do you know anyone else who speaks Hebrew who could translate? I don't know anyone who speaks Hebrew :(

I know someone from here that knows Hebrew, he is also from Israel. I know that he leaved but I'll try to write for him and ask him...

Hi Michal

aww to bad about your computer. Do you know anyone else who speaks Hebrew who could translate? I don't know anyone who speaks Hebrew :(

I know someone from here that knows Hebrew, he is also from Israel. I know that he leaved but I'll try to write for him and ask him...

Ok, I wrote for him, I really hope that he will translate it. Israelis are a wonderful persons who likes to help, so I hope that he will prove it.... lol

Yeah, Leo was NOT in Boston last nite. He was watching the game but on TV at the sports bar GOAL, in LA (which his friends own BTW)! I mean, these pics from LAX yesterday nite are real. I hope we get to see some pix from Jamaica ! :wave::heart:

sweetandlow- you are lucky you are able to go to all the Laker games, even ones not in LA!

Yeah, I am lucky, solange. The Lakers are one of my biggest passions!!! Always have been, always will be. But, it does help to have an uncle in Laker management. :wave::wave: otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't be going to all of them. I'll be here for the rest of them with my aunt and then back to L.A. GO LAKERS!

ohhh myy gosh palmtreechick is here hiii :wave:

where did you go? your the all time best at posting pictures i miss you!

sorry to single you out lol

:laugh: I had forgot my password and I finally got a new one, but yes, I'm back! :)

ohhhhhhh that stinks, but its good to have you back!! :wave:

:laugh: I had forgot my password and I finally got a new one, but yes, I'm back! :)

Welcome back!!! :laugh:

ohhhhhhh that stinks, but its good to have you back!! :wave:

we all miss palm3chick