Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

New pictures of Bar shopping at the gap store in hollywood from yesterday. She did the same sort of outing a few months ago too i realized :)

http://eyeprime.blogspot.com/2010/06/bar-r...content=Twitter

Aaaaah I can see her bestfriend Davi, Gal and Adi are in LA now. That's good :heart:

Thanks Fashion dream

woww your good to recognize her friends lol. She's probably going to have a big party tomorrow :fun:

hehehe I just know from her facebook because she tagged one whole photo with all her bestfriend. I guess so, for her bday :)

thanks again for the photos :wave:

Thanks Fashiondream for the new pictures of Bar doing some "girl shopping" with her gals! :) It sure looks like her 25th birthday will be celebrated in LA!

Of all the best wishes you would like to offer to Bar, what is "the best one" you think she desires the most for the coming year? Tomorrow is the day to send her our good vibes....

I can not find the link any longer, but I read yesterday on MAKO (Israeli news) that Bar was in Israel last week to tape a videoclip with her brothers for a song they dedicated to a family friend who died of cancer recently. Am I the only one who read this?

Thanks Fashiondream for the new pictures of Bar doing some "girl shopping" with her gals! :) It sure looks like her 25th birthday will be celebrated in LA!

Of all the best wishes you would like to offer to Bar, what is "the best one" you think she desires the most for the coming year? Tomorrow is the day to send her our good vibes....

I can not find the link any longer, but I read yesterday on MAKO (Israeli news) that Bar was in Israel last week to tape a videoclip with her brothers for a song they dedicated to a family friend who died of cancer recently. Am I the only one who read this?

Yes I read it too. It was project from Dor and his best friend Elad Sasi but I could find it either but I go check on Elad FB and he wrote that as his status

I just so excited that Bar has a birthday tomorrow!! I really hope that we will get some info about her celebration!

and I think that its gonna be her first time to spend her birthday with Leo and her friends from Israel together.... SOOOOO COOL!!!