Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

well, I dunno but I think Bar got the gig getting photog'ed with the Jersey Shore guy for INTERVIEW mag (which is a real cool mag) cause Leo said recently he is a fan of the show and he met those guys at a club. Otherwise, it is too coincidental that he met them and now Bar is in a photo shoot with one of the Jersey guys.I can't wait to see the final pics in the mag!

still can't believe she is doing such a trashy thing :( it wouldn't surprise me if this ruins her career... imagine a marketing director of a company like Rampage or Fox seeing those photos :(

Re: twitter

meanwhile I'm pretty sure it's Bar's twitter account, or at least one of her friends runs it with her permission. On her MySpace she has a new, short blog with a link exactly to this twitter account!

But a lot of tweets and specially a lot of accounts who follow her are faked !

Take a look at the people she follows and then look at the persons they are following. Always the same accounts who follow the same people, mostly they have only a few tweets. And they add continuously new accounts. Also the order they add the people to the followers and following lists is nearly the same.

Latest creation is Maggio Cipriani, there were no tweets in the beginning but more than 30 followers, same group as usual, and now the account is protected.

others are DafiZiv, JenWennerholm, JulzStegner, ItsChadWhite, HalliMartin, ItsAdamSenn and so on...

In my opinion she pretends to have lots of friends and she uses the fake accounts to tweet about fake actions like McDay, Muse music event and beeing in Israel while she is in Mexico.

But I don't know why Bar is doing that... probably she has too much free time and is doing this for fun. But she damages her own business!

btw: SparkleyAdi (aka Adi Ronen one of her friends) now is named Adi Bellazon on twitter :laugh:

meanwhile I'm pretty sure it's Bar's twitter account, or at least one of her friends runs it with her permission. On her MySpace she has a new, short blog with a link exactly to this twitter account!

Take a look at the people she follows and then look at the persons they are following. Always the same accounts who follow the same people, mostly they have only a few tweets. And they add continuously new accounts. Also the order they add the people to the followers and following lists is nearly the same.

Latest creation is Maggio Cipriani, there were no tweets in the beginning but more than 30 followers, same group as usual, and now the account is protected.

others are DafiZiv, JenWennerholm, JulzStegner, ItsChadWhite, HalliMartin, ItsAdamSenn and so on...

In my opinion she pretends to have lots of friends and she uses the fake accounts to tweet about fake actions like McDay, Muse music event and beeing in Israel while she is in Mexico.

But I don't know why Bar is doing that... probably she has too much free time and is doing this for fun. But she damages her own business!

btw: SparkleyAdi (aka Adi Ronen one of her friends) now is named Adi Bellazon on twitter :laugh:

I like the photos on the this twitter account as all funny and happy

even if it is not by Bar it is still fun to follow

and if Bar has much time she can go and buy nice cloths to go to events

it will be nice to see Bar with nice dresses that all people in the event will look only on her and not on the others

also can do some donation work from time to time!

or can join me to the beach for few hours a day as I do daily :laugh:

post-38223-1267024638_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024819_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024848_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024883_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024938_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024964_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024976_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024987_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267024998_thumb.jpg

post-38223-1267025029_thumb.jpg

Nope, it is not her real Twitter acoount. The people you say who follow her....most of them are fakes also, -- esp, L_W_D who is (LOL) supposed to be Leo. And Robert Pattinson (LOL) Yeah, like they have twitter account accessible to everyone. If Leo has a public twitter, it would be like his MySpace and it would be more or less similar to his official website to promote his films and environmental causes, not share private stuff. Like someone else said this person on Twitter (MissBarRefaeli) posts pics already on the internet and whenever has been caught posting something fake or goes against what Bar isreally doing, she takes it down. Anyway, if people are too dumb to realize all this, that's your problem/

Nope, it is not her real Twitter acoount. The people you say who follow her....most of them are fakes also, -- esp, L_W_D who is (LOL) supposed to be Leo. And Robert Pattinson (LOL) Yeah, like they have twitter account accessible to everyone. If Leo has a public twitter, it would be like his MySpace and it would be more or less similar to his official website to promote his films and environmental causes, not share private stuff. Like someone else said this person on Twitter (MissBarRefaeli) posts pics already on the internet and whenever has been caught posting something fake or goes against what Bar isreally doing, she takes it down. Anyway, if people are too dumb to realize all this, that's your problem/

so her myspace account is also fake ?

http://hot.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8067-35577,00.html

it is from the tv show about show biz in Israel

they say about the photos to mtv and that Bar after that fly to maxico with Decaprio for holiday

um, would it be that hard to learn how to spell her boyfriend's name correctly? Or, if you are doing it on purpose, that's pretty juvenile of you.

http://hot.ynet.co.il/home/0,7340,L-8067-35577,00.html

it is from the tv show about show biz in Israel

they say about the photos to mtv and that Bar after that fly to maxico with Decaprio for holiday

um, would it be that hard to learn how to spell her boyfriend's name correctly? Or, if you are doing it on purpose, that's pretty juvenile of you.

No sorry for that you right his name is Dicaprio

it is just I am busy also working and can write only from time to time so please ignore this I think to call Dicaprio from now

Leo and it will be easy as by the press they going to be toghter

there are many news about Bar almost ever day and I want to update the people here on this forum!