Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks plus-me for the FOX summer 09 ads! Those were cool ads and the clothes are so cute.

And BIG THANKS for the link to Bar's interview on Turkish CNN tv. That sounded interesting....

I found here parts of the interview in Turkish - where as expected there are questions regarding DiCaprio...

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/magazin/haber/12553376.asp?top=1

Bar politely but firmly refused to discuss anything regarding her private life... with a smile and admitted she was eager to talk about the food she loves, where she shops but when it comes to her men, that was something she didn't want to share.

At one point she says that she went this time with her cousin to Turkey. I wonder if it is the guy who was with her in NY when she was seen shopping in SOHO.......

...BTW, thanks mypicture for the clip of her shopping (with her cousin..?). :)

And ADI, I don't know how to tell you how grateful I am for your fabulous efforts and time to translate this long and fantastic interview for us!!! So interesting and intimate and cute and fun! The only thing missing was what kind of birth control method was she using.... :laugh: I noticed, though, that since it was an Israeli interview, Bar answered for the Israeli readers. It was mostly focused on her family, friends, the artists, the singers she likes in Israel, etc... But frankly, it was a real thrill to read. THANKS A LOT!!!

Thanks plus-me for the FOX summer 09 ads! Those were cool ads and the clothes are so cute.

And BIG THANKS for the link to Bar's interview on Turkish CNN tv. That sounded interesting....

I found here parts of the interview in Turkish - where as expected there are questions regarding DiCaprio...

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/magazin/haber/12553376.asp?top=1

Bar politely but firmly refused to discuss anything regarding her private life... with a smile and admitted she was eager to talk about the food she loves, where she shops but when it comes to her men, that was something she didn't want to share.

At one point she says that she went this time with her cousin to Turkey. I wonder if it is the guy who was with her in NY when she was seen shopping in SOHO.......

...BTW, thanks mypicture for the clip of her shopping (with her cousin..?). :)

And ADI, I don't know how to tell you how grateful I am for your fabulous efforts and time to translate this long and fantastic interview for us!!! So interesting and intimate and cute and fun! The only thing missing was what kind of birth control method was she using.... :laugh: I noticed, though, that since it was an Israeli interview, Bar answered for the Israeli readers. It was mostly focused on her family, friends, the artists, the singers she likes in Israel, etc... But frankly, it was a real thrill to read. THANKS A LOT!!!

You're welcome!! :)

critique about the interview in Yediot Acharonot.

It was published in HaAretz, the 25th of September:

"Bar Refaeli is a hot girl. Bar Refaeli is hot girl that photographs in underwear and spread legs. Bar Refaeli knows she’s a hot girl. She also knows that a hot girl that photographs in underwear and spread girls is a lot hotter than a hot girl that photographs in a coat and closed legs. Because in underwear and spread legs you are a very hot girl. And Bar Refaeli is working on being a very hot girl. She’s working on being different than the other hot girls. Not only she’s on the cover of “Modern Times”- the holiday issue of Yediot Acharonot, she’s on the cover of 4 different versions of that holiday issue: One cover emphasis her alluring lips, other her perfect bust, other her eyes and her seductive look and other her very toned body. One common element to all of the covers: sex. Because it doesn’t matter which cover you will get, it will make you want to have sex with Bar Refaeli. And for women it will make then to look at the cover and realize why all the men want to have sex with Bar Refaeli. They can try and imitate those very obvious reasons.

On the side of the pictures there’s also an interview. Not your every day interview with an every day hot girl, but a mega interview with 105 (!) questions. Everything on everything. Because a very hot girl that photographs with underwear and spread legs shouldn’t worry about private questions. So she’s willing to answer 105 private questions. But in her way. It’s not really an interview; it’s more of a questionnaire. Short questions, short answers. A deep interview? Who has the strength to read that? Because quantity is also quality. So take 4 covers and 105 questions and say thanks. Because Bar Refaeli doesn’t deal with bullshit, she’s already moving on to her next goal.

But we stay here, with the answers she left us. And sometimes behind short and not very well thought answers, hide big truths.

Bar Refaeli has no idea how much she weighs. When her jeans get tight she works out. When her jeans are getting loose she knows she can’t eat another hamburger. Because hamburgers are her favorite food. Hamburger and French fries. The French fries is her biggest enemy, I mean, her figures’ biggest enemy (which means her). Hamburger is also the most American thing for her. Bar Refaeli wants us to think that you can look like Bar Refaeli even if you eat junk food and don’t deal with weight. Meaning, she wants us to understand that you can’t look like Bar Refaeli and there’s no point trying. Because if everyone will look like Bar Refaeli, Bar Refaeli wouldn’t be Bar Refaeli anymore. So she has to explain us that there’s nothing we can do to look like Bar Refaeli. And that you can keep eating hamburgers and maybe watch the French fries a little. We might not look like Bar Refaeli, but at least will feel America. Just like Bar Refaeli does".

To be continued...!

"Bar Refaeli wants us to feel she’s easy going and funny. She walks in thongs and sleeps in things. She has no problem with sex in the first date; she thinks there’s no such thing as a relationship that is moving too fast and she never get insecure in a relationship. She’s so easy going and so not hard to get, that almost anyone can catch her. All you got to do is smile. Because a smile is the thing that is the most sexy to her. And guys that don’t care how they look like are the best. And she’s very open. And she even let her partner shave her armpit. Because Bar Refaeli is a funny girl. And she’s the best imitator in the gang and she always makes them laugh with her imitations of them.

And all these stuff she’s saying because she got the trick. She understood how things work here. How to make people interest in you. Like her safe recipe to hit on a guy: “Play nonchalant. Look happy and lively, that’s the trick for them to look at you”.

But Bar Refaeli is not really easy going and funny. Her life doesn’t let her be like that. When she enters a room in a hotel she needs to make sure no one is hiding behind the mirror. She always asks for a single room because she’s scared but a lot of times they giver her huge rooms so she needs to check all the rooms and all the closets until she is sure that the coast is clear. And then she locks herself. Even when she walks down the street she locks herself. She always walks fast with an “I’m busy” face so that no one will talk to her. When she’s in an elevator and there’s the awkward silence she’s looking straight to the phone. Avoiding any eye contact.

And her facebook is blocked. She only 50 and something friends, but they are real friends. And only the ones she invites can get to her account. Because there are pictures and personal stuff there. Maybe because if everyone will see it, it wouldn’t be so interesting.

And although there’s a lot of talks about nonchalant, about the fact that she’s never been dumped, and that she never gets insecure in a relationship- the cracks revel themselves pretty fast. She wants to get 40-50 sms a day from her partner. She also likes compliments, especially when you show her you appreciate her. Appreciate is a problematic word. Most girls dont want appreciation. They want to be loved, attracted to. Bar Refaeli is lacking appreciation. She wants to be shown appreciation. Psychologists will say that it all starts from the inside."

“She says her dad is the most beautiful man in the world. She also keeps sms like “love you, dad” from him, when he learnt how to sms. But when asked what can really get you mad she said “probably something that has to do with working with mom”. Here you don’t even need psychologists.”

To be continued..!

:wave:

Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone for all the great new Bar pics and links. A special thanks to Adi for translating the long Bar interview. Your hard work is definately appreciated! I agree with Kerry Lynn, btw thanks to you on the Turkish interview link, about how this is the most revealing interview of Bar yet. Bar's usually more guarded, which she has every right to be, but it seems like she's opening up a little bit more.

There are a few things in the interview that I totally disagree with Bar on like sex on the first date, no way, and her favorite music artists, also no way. Well no one's perfect except me. LOL! Just kdding!

Hi rainyday!!! :wave: It is good to see you around and it is always a pleasure to read your comments. :) Like you, I would like to wish all our Jewish friends here a Happy YOM KIPPUR!

Thanks babylola for sharing these new pictures from AT magazine... but frankly, I am not very fond of them. I have seen Bar posing in better ways. The poses are ugly and I have always been repulsed by clowns. But that's my own opinion.

ADI, thanks for sharing this person's opinion from Harretz. Before telling you what I think, would you please let me know if "this critic" is a man or a woman. . ;)