Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Would be interesting to know if the person behind mj_day told Bar about all of these photos she uploaded. For any other person on the planet, they are great candids anyone would pay a gazillion bucks for, but for Bar? Just saying... :)

Of course, if Bar agreed and is fine with these photos being released, forget this post.

pheiress, thanks a lot for the HQ versions. where did you getthem, if I may ask? :)

pheiress, I see that you is in Leo's thread too recently so don't be angry with me just because I gave my opinion here, I don't want to provoke your hate, and not I don't want to be Leo's girl and nothing like this, because I'am his fan more than 10 years because of his work as a great actor that he is. I don't mean Leo, I mean Ricardo, I can say this because I live in Brazil and I can say for you he's not a nice guy, I hope she's not with him for her good. And when I say she's copying Gisele isn't because of her career, of the same campaigns them both made because this happen with other models too, I was talking about Bar date 3 ex boyfriends of Gisele. it's just this, good bye!

OK well thank you for at least making your concerns clear and intelligent instead of just insulting - like some people. As for her dating Gisele's exes, she's dated Leo and that's it. It remains to be seen whether or not she has dated or is dating Ricardo but it seems like he got pushed out of the picture pretty quickly once the rumors started flying and mentions about him having dated Gisele. Which, by the way, has that ever been confirmed? Did he ever REALLY date Gisele, or were they a victim of rumors once upon a time, too? They're both Brasilian, it can't be too shocking that they were paired up. And Bar never dated Kelly. They probably shared a brief conversation at the ONE event they both attended in Israel called Surfing for Peace. I have pictures of the event and Bar was there with her brother, never around Kelly that I saw.

I personally still think that Bar and Leo are together but I'm done with trying to convince anyone of that on this board since I now know better and additionally, I really don't care if everyone thinks otherwise just as long as we don't argue and say insulting things about either one of them. They don't deserve that, especially from a fan board.

Would be interesting to know if the person behind mj_day told Bar about all of these photos she uploaded. For any other person on the planet, they are great candids anyone would pay a gazillion bucks for, but for Bar? Just saying... :)

Of course, if Bar agreed and is fine with these photos being released, forget this post.

pheiress, thanks a lot for the HQ versions. where did you getthem, if I may ask? :)

They're from either MJ_Day or SI_Swimsuit twitters. You have to click on "see full size" on twitpic to get the HQ. Very easy! To address your question about Bar though, the pictures were taken while she was doing a photoshoot so technically Sports Illustrated owns the rights to those pictures and they can do with them as they please -- But I'm sure MJ, as an Editor, was open about twittering random candids for promotional purposes.

pheiress, I see that you is in Leo's thread too recently so don't be angry with me just because I gave my opinion here, I don't want to provoke your hate, and not I don't want to be Leo's girl and nothing like this, because I'am his fan more than 10 years because of his work as a great actor that he is. I don't mean Leo, I mean Ricardo, I can say this because I live in Brazil and I can say for you he's not a nice guy, I hope she's not with him for her good. And when I say she's copying Gisele isn't because of her career, of the same campaigns them both made because this happen with other models too, I was talking about Bar date 3 ex boyfriends of Gisele. it's just this, good bye!

OK well thank you for at least making your concerns clear and intelligent instead of just insulting - like some people. As for her dating Gisele's exes, she's dated Leo and that's it. It remains to be seen whether or not she has dated or is dating Ricardo but it seems like he got pushed out of the picture pretty quickly once the rumors started flying and mentions about him having dated Gisele. Which, by the way, has that ever been confirmed? Did he ever REALLY date Gisele, or were they a victim of rumors once upon a time, too? They're both Brasilian, it can't be too shocking that they were paired up. And Bar never dated Kelly. They probably shared a brief conversation at the ONE event they both attended in Israel called Surfing for Peace. I have pictures of the event and Bar was there with her brother, never around Kelly that I saw.

I personally still think that Bar and Leo are together but I'm done with trying to convince anyone of that on this board since I now know better and additionally, I really don't care if everyone thinks otherwise just as long as we don't argue and say insulting things about either one of them. They don't deserve that, especially from a fan board.

pheiress, it's true that Gisele dated Ricardo, she dates him in 2002 but was just a few months,while Leo and Gisele had a break and than they got back together! good that Bar never dated Kelly and I hope she's not with Ricardo because this story makes me really disappointed with her because until this I really liked her and really twisted for Bar and Leo relationship work! but you really think Leo and Bar still together, I find really difficult because they both are going in a lot of parties and so much time apart from each other it's weird, unless they are really having a time in them relationship, but lately they don't seem happy together, what you think?

and one more thing pheiress, just for you to know, Ricardo loves to appear and show his girlfriends, he loves publicity and he's talking a lot of Bar in the media here in Brazil, to magazines and all! its true that he doesn't confirm nothing, he said she's a nice girl and all, but knowing him I think he's just doing this to have more publicity to maybe being Bar's new boyfriend and he's taking advantage of this because she became a very well known model and because she's really beautiful and don't think this is a nice thing for her, I really don't like him!

pheiress, it's true that Gisele dated Ricardo, she dates him in 2002 but was just a few months,while Leo and Gisele had a break and than they got back together! good that Bar never dated Kelly and I hope she's not with Ricardo because this story makes me really disappointed with her because until this I really liked her and really twisted for Bar and Leo relationship work! but you really think Leo and Bar still together, I find really difficult because they both are going in a lot of parties and so much time apart from each other it's weird, unless they are really having a time in them relationship, but lately they don't seem happy together, what you think?

Yes, I'm well aware of Leo and Gisele's break. It took place between April of '02 and May of '03, approximately. But the information I know is mostly about Leo and Bar, I don't really know specifics about Gisele. Again, it's very possible they dated during that time since they're both Brasilians and he seems to like the ladies, to say the least. I don't really care to go into detail about why I think Leo and Bar are still together, because I feel like I've explained it in here so many times before and now it's like a broken record. Ultimately it doesn't matter what I think or anyone thinks just as long as, like I said, we're all respectful of them as individuals.

Not to be rude, but does pics about unknown rookies for the SI issue belong here? I think there must be a board discussing SI models.

Jennifer, sorry if I was rude to you - you sound like you do like Bar (and Leo). It's too bad you believed all the gossip and jumped to conclusions. That's why I also say BAR should deny some of those rumors publically so all this negative stuff isn't believed and spread so widely.

rshop, you know we can't read Heeb, so what's the article about?

solange ~ I love that pic and unfortunately I've never seen it in hq! Her Hurley pictures are all so scattered and random it seems like. You never can tell when one is going to pop up or even what it's for. I love them all, though, especially the desaturated coloring effect.

rshop, you know we can't read Heeb, so what's the article about?

solange ~ I love that pic and unfortunately I've never seen it in hq! Her Hurley pictures are all so scattered and random it seems like. You never can tell when one is going to pop up or even what it's for. I love them all, though, especially the desaturated coloring effect.

Just as other websites - talking about the SI photos

http://reshet.ynet.co.il/10355.aspx

israeli runway project

see it was on tv yesterday

they had to do a dress to bar

post-23854-1250159247_thumb.jpg