Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

"maybe it is her exotic and healthy beauty (in comparison with anorexic waifs like Gisele and her contemporaries)"

Ok Bar is really exotic, healthy & beuty .... But, come on i love Bar ... But let's be clear, Gisele is not anorexic & her contemporaries either, i mean just look my girl Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Isabeli Fontana, Karolina Kurkova, Marisa Miller ... if their anorexic, i want to be anorexic too! ...

I think that site it's really bad! ... But thanks for the note anyway, im happy cuz Bar is so successfull now for her onw & not for being "Leonardo DiCaprio's Girl", that's really really good for her

Wow, that article was far more wishful-thinking than fact! :laugh: Bar has got potential to become more famous in the U.S., but she's virtually unknown here outside of her relationship with DiCaprio (which gets very little press anyway).

:wave: Thanks Moy for the link. Just like in "Where's Waldo" I was thinking about "Where's Bar." I knew I would get the answer here. This is the only place I come to get the latest information on Bar. The last time Bar was photographed in public was a week ago at the Chopard party in Spain. I'm happy that Bar's in Israel to visit her family and friends which makes her so happy. Bar is very close to her parents and siblings which is something that I can relate to. Bar does not look angry, she just seems tired. I hate the way the media distort everything.

Hi Kerrilynn, nice to hear from you. I wanted to clear up something about the "Ynet" link that I wanted translated. Bar was photographed in St. Tropez on July 29th and the article was dated July 30th so I thought that maybe Bar had just arrived in Israel. I don't think that's the case because according to some links from this forum Bar left to Spain from France. Please keep us posted if your friend at JFK airport sees Bar who I'm sure will be coming to see her man Leo soon. I don't believe the rumours of a split. My friend, a big Leo fan, told me he's been in New York City for the last week without Bar. If Bar hasn't been with Leo it's because she's been working and she needs to visit her family. Please everyone don't believe all the sordid gossip from all the haters who want to see these two beautiful people apart. It's all about jealousy. I'm almost positive that Leo and Bar are still a couple.

Hi Solange, I didn't put up the link you inquired about, it was Vida's. Keep up the good work you do on this forum. I look forward to reading your opinions. They make me think and sometimes question things myself.

Hi Lye2003, I appreciate all the wonderful work you do on this fourm. You find the most amazing pictures of Bar! I do have a small request. If it's possible can you put the date on some of the photos? I get confused when I see photos I haven't seen before and don't know if they were recently taken or are from the past. I also enjoy seeing older photos of Bar because I somtimes see details I've missed. Thanks.

Bar's is becoming more famous everyday in America. She's definately more famous in Europe because they're so much more into fashion than Americans. Bar is the it model right now. Bar is definately in the running for next year's S.I. cover because of her popularity with their readers. Pretty soon Bar will be just as well-known in America as Gisele and the other famous models.