Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

You're welcome, barbarella!! I love your icon, by the way.. that picture of Bar from her birthday is so adorable. I cropped it in for you and made a new avatar if you want it! And LYE, I made a new one for you too, yours looked a bit squished!

bzicon1-02.pngbzicon2-42.png

gxhctya7dwgp87xst4z.jpg

8m7ui34hynjtpy3mlpn.jpg

Caption:

Bar Rafaeli (girlfriend from LeonardoCapri) attending for the amfAR Gala Cinema Against Aids 2007 in the hotel Le Moulin de Mougins as part of the 60th International Cannes Film Festival on May 23, 2007 in Cannes, France. Photo:Wiese/face to face

:wave: :laugh:

Thank you so much Lye2003 for providing the dates for the pictures! I really appreciate it! You find the most beautiful Bar photos. There are so many older photos that I've never seen before like the ones from Cannes. You're awesome!

I found a link that is the basically the same as moy's link but with a couple of more pictures. It's from Walla celebs and it shows Bar sheilding her face from the Israeli papparazzi while seating in a car and walking with a guy friend. She still looks good!

http://celebs.walla.co.il/?w=/3601/1327539

Just found a short "Ynet" article in Hebrew about Bar. She's posing in a black pant suit and looks so amazing. From the background it looks like it could have been taken in Israel. I don't think it's a recent photo. Unfortunately my Hebrew language pack doesn't work so if anyone can translate it please do. There's a photo of an Israeli musician on the upper left-hand corner so maybe it's about Bar coming out in his music video? I'm not computer savy and my friends have given up teaching me how to do anything so maybe someone can post these photos? Thanks!

http://www.mynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3581841,00.html

On a sidenote my friend the Leo fan has told me that he was spotted shopping in Los Angeles yesterday and sent me a photo. He was shopping with "friends"and maybe one of them was Bar because only Leo was photographed talking to a woman who looked like Sharon Stone. If Bar is not in Los Angeles she will be soon. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the gorgeous couple at Villa this weekend. It's been too long since we've seen photos of them together. I strongly believe that Leo and Bar are still a couple. Don't believe anything negative you read about them because it's all lies. Bar and Leo will be together for a long time.