Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

he probably just wants his mom and his grandmother alone and he probably told bar i just want to be me and my mom and my grandmother and i dont think bar wouldn't do or say no i dont want to go with you to Germany i want to have fun and if bar was like that leo wouldn't be with her for 2 years if she was a cold hearted person so i think he just wanted to be alone with his mom and his grandmother. dont worry bar is not cold hearted els leo would had broke up with her a long time ago if she was a cold hearted and selfish and their will be new pix of leo and bar because i have this feeling that that there is going to be new pix of leo and bar real SOON.

p.s. and yes leo and bar are STILL togather :heart:

and i hope leo's grandmother gets well soon :heart:

Leo’s Girl Bar Refaeli In St Tropez!

Storm photogs spotted the 23-year-old Israeli model Bar Refaeli, best known for her relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio partying during her holidays on the French Riviera, we spotted the stunning model leaving the club after Stephen Dorff's birthday held at VIP Room club in St Tropez. Saint Tropez, France, on Tuesday July 29, 2008

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/leonar...li_in_st_tr.php

Bar Refaeli Partying At VIP Room In St. Tropez

July 29th, 2008: We spotted the 23-year-old Israeli model Bar Refaeli, best known for her relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio partying during her holidays on the French Riviera. We spotted the stunning model leaving the club after Stephen Dorff's birthday held at VIP Room club in St Tropez.

http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/bar_re...g_at_vip_ro.php

Hi everyone :wave:

I love coming here and getting the latest news on Bar. Lye, Solange and Kerri Lynn all do such a great job with the pictures and links that give us the most current information on Bar. Thanks Kerri Lynn for your kind words. I also enjoy reading your comments. Unfortunately I've been real busy and haven't had time to visit here recently. When I do come back though I'm never disappointed at what I find.

The latest pictures are awesome! A more perfect body would be hard to find! I like that Bar is healthy and is not a stick like so many models. Bar looks like a real woman and is a good role model for young girls. You could tell Bar had a really good time in St. Tropez. Being Leo's girlfriend, going to the beaches on the French Riviera, and going to the celebrity nightclubs; What else can a girl want? Bar is very lucky!

My friend just told me about rumours of a Bar and Leo split. My friend is a big Leo fan and sees a lot of rumours from sleazy gossip sites posted on Leo message boards. I don't believe it but my stomache did sink when I found out why Leo was in Germany. I agree with Solange. I would be with my boyfriend if he was going through something similiar. I'm not judging Bar but I do find it peculiar that she's at a French beach instead of being with Leo in Germany. Now I'm wondering if the break-up rumours are true.

Vida; Hi and thank for your insight. Do you know for a fact that Leo and Bar are still together? I believe that they're still a couple but I'm having some doubts because Bar is not with Leo at this difficult time. You make a good point about Leo needing to spend some time alone with his grandmother. They probably had the St. Tropez trip planned in advance and then the emergency with Leo's grandmother arose. Leo seems like a kind and considerate boyfriend and probably told Bar to go without him. Bar is probably with Leo in Germany right now.

I just found a "Ynet News" article about Bar. She's covering her face but it's definately her. The article is from Wednesday and it looks like Bar's in Israel. It's in Hebrew so I have no idea what it says. I can't translate it because I can't download the Hebrew language pack. If someone can translate the article please do! Thanks! I hope Leo's grandmother gets well soon and we see pictures of Bar and Leo together soon.

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3575592,00.html

yeah rainy day, I think like you. If I was in love wiith someone and committed to them, I would want to be with them and also to have them near me at times like that. And, even more I would not be going out partying while my boyfriend was undergoing painful time - cause I know he is since his family is so important to him. Im not criticizing Bar - I think it just might indicate they aren't a strong or really tight couple. Either they split or they don't see themselves as being tnat committed as a couple.

Please girls, don't be pessimistic by focusing on "one" single occasion where you didn't see Bar next to Leo! I hope you won't be influenced by all the stupid gossip reports who absolutely want to see Bar and her boyfriend split up. How many rumors have been circulating on these two and a break-up since the last two years and a half..?? :laugh: Hard to keep up!

There were pictures of the two leaving the Villa less than two weeks ago and they went to see a concert with Tobey Maguire and his wife the day before. I think everything is very cool with this beautiful couple!!! :wub:

Bar looks radiant, healthy and I can see clearly how she proudly wears her leaf necklace (Jennifer Meyer's design). I checked on Leo's grandma health news and only Leo's mom was spotted visiting her at the hospital. On Youtube, you can even see (in German) a little clip of Leo's brief stay in Germany. You mostly see his mom.

Thanks for the links and gorgeous pictures. :) But there is something I sure don't understand.... How could she be in Israel on July 30 when she was spotted in St-Tropez on the same day??? Are we sure the link in Hebrew mentions it was in Israel???

well, I don't think it's "one" occasion.......and also this was an event that was different. Wouldn't anybody who is involved in a strong relationship want to be with and want their partner close by when they have a family crisis. At the least, I would not expect someone you love to be in another country having a blast at the beach and partying at night...that just hits me as strange, odd for a so-called great couple :blink: . KerriLynn, obviously you want Bar and Leo to be together for some reason, so you find all the reasons but for me I am being realistic and saying it like I see it. **yeah, we saw Bar at Villa and reports of them being at a rock concert recently, but again, with friends and acquaintances always! Don't they ever want to be alone together???

rainyday, where are the photos of Bar and Leo TOGETHER from a week ago? I don't remember seeing them.

I agree with solange_09. Solange you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth....

I won't comment on if their still together or not, because as it has already been pointed out, people swear they have broken up and a week later they are spotted together. For me, I just do not understand this. I am not trying to put her down, but the fact that she not only did not go to Germany with him to see his sick grandmother.... but was seen the same days (time) having a great time at the beach and then partying all night is a bit strange to me.

I'm new on this board... hello everyone! I'm a huge Bar fan, so you should be seeing a bit more from me. I usually update about her on a well known LJ blog called "Oh No They Didn't" but I'd like to post updates here, as well.

I'm also a very big Leo fan, so if you hear me speak about him it's not out of disrespect to those of you who are only fans of Bar... this I promise. I just enjoy they both as a couple so I like to contribute when I can or if I know something about Leo that has to do with Bar too, I'll mention it. And I DID hear about his Oma (that's what he calls his grandmother) in the hospital, but most likely Bar already had work to do in France. Or as you can see, she was with friends and probably couldn't back out of whatever it was she was doing. My guess is this is actually a somewhat "good" sign, like that Leo's Oma's condition isn't that critical... or at least that's what I'll hope for. I don't like to judge them though, so I'm just going to accept that whatever their reasons are for being apart at this time, they're good reasons.

Since I've caught up on all 145 pages of this thread, I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU to Lye, Solange, Keri Lynn, and everyone who's posted pictures... thanks so much!

Hi pheiress! Nice to meet you and welcome aboard! :wave:

KerriLynn, obviously you want Bar and Leo to be together for some reason... you know, Solange.. I could say that on your part, you want them to have an unstable relationship, for some reason. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, that's all. :whistle:

Furthermore, I searched for news regarding Leo's grandmother and I wouldn't call this "a crisis". The lady was hospitalized for a minor health problem. But considering her age, the reporters in Germany exaggerated her condition at first, and then had to rectify it. Like I said, I only saw pictures of Leo with his mum on a terrace and the reporters did not catch him at the hospital, at all.

Unlike you, I am pleased to see that Bar seems to like being with DiCaprio's friends. Indeed, we have seen in the past years many razzi pics of the two going out with his friends (who sure have become Bar's as well) and they seem to go on vacation together (when the razzi pics permit us to witness it) ;) . Unfortunatly for us, fans of Bar, we do not get pictures of Bar or her boyfriend on a daily basis, when they leave their house, when they fly on a plane, when they visit Leo,s mom or when they watch TV in their living room or take a shower. They live a private life away from the spotlight where they must share lots of intimacy.

In the past years, we got lucky as we did see delightful pictures of the two strolling in Europe only the two of them, holding hands, kissing. :wub: We did see them many times shopping for furniture, food shopping in L.A. and we read several sightings of the two. If they can manage to be away from the razzi, I am happy. So when they go out to do things with their friends, that's cool if we get to see pictures. And if they go out on their own, that's fine with me, as well. Personally, I am not all the time with my man, and I do not travel with him all the time.

But I do have a problem with fabricating stories from "if" they are not seen together all alone, it's because they are not a solid or serious couple. Sorry, but I don't buy that. We are entitled to have different views and opinions, I guess. :)

Just wanted to share two links I found today on Bar. Very flattering descriptions!

http://getkempt.com/goddess/kemptress-bar-refaeli.php

http://stars.ign.com/articles/895/895462p1.html