Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Thanks girls for sharing these fabulous new pictures of Bar attending the Somaly Mam benefit! :) She looks exquisite and very, very elegant. I checked the link to this foundation and noticed Bar's name as a member and donator.

How many humanitarian causes is Bar commited to? She has quite a few, I think. I am sure that DiCaprio must be pretty much proud of her. ;)

Thanks Minus for the picture, I have never seen that one.

I would really "LOVE" to know what the article and interview on Bar are all about in that latest GO magazine. PLEASE, zopehosting... if it is not too much trouble, could you just give us the big titles and issues regarding Bar. :) Thanks.

Thanks solange for the clip from Besni. It is cute to hear Bar saying a few words in Portuguese. She looks adorable.

And thanks Lye for the great new pictures of Bar from the Next collection. I think it is cool to see Bar advertising sweet affordable clothes lines. The clothes are lovely and I think it refects on her down-to-earth personality. Ladies like to relate to models who look healthy and present affordable clothes. Her smile is fabulous and soooo inviting!

Bar doesn't seem to be well-known and I don't think she will ever be much in demand or popular on this side of the Atlantic, because her looks do not fit with the US Vogue or any other prestigious American fashion magazines, unlike the European ones. The reason: she has flesh on her bones and is a size 6. Fashion magazines here, prefer skinny models (almost emaciated) who never smile. She is much more in demand in Europe: France, Spain, Italy prefer models like her. This is why some reporters from NY or Boston don't even recognize who she is when she is Leo.

I would really "LOVE" to know what the article and interview on Bar are all about in that latest GO magazine. PLEASE, zopehosting... if it is not too much trouble, could you just give us the big titles and issues regarding Bar. :) Thanks.

Thanks solange for the clip from Besni. It is cute to hear Bar saying a few words in Portuguese. She looks adorable.

And thanks Lye for the great new pictures of Bar from the Next collection. I think it is cool to see Bar advertising sweet affordable clothes lines. The clothes are lovely and I think it refects on her down-to-earth personality. Ladies like to relate to models who look healthy and present affordable clothes. Her smile is fabulous and soooo inviting!

Bar doesn't seem to be well-known and I don't think she will ever be much in demand or popular on this side of the Atlantic, because her looks do not fit with the US Vogue or any other prestigious American fashion magazines, unlike the European ones. The reason: she has flesh on her bones and is a size 6. Fashion magazines here, prefer skinny models (almost emaciated) who never smile. She is much more in demand in Europe: France, Spain, Italy prefer models like her. This is why some reporters from NY or Boston don't even recognize who she is when she is Leo.

Sorry, not alowed to translate any content

was warn about this in Israel