Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

who is Bar dating now? Answer: Sarkozy?...Haha, just kidding.

Last I heard, this yumminess dicaprio.jpg

First wronge answer solagne from what I know bar is dating a new man from the US and they family is keeping his a private

we all know that Bar refaeli does not like to talk about who is is dating and about her private life

the only thing was published was his paparzi picture

Damm why all top model dating this ugly and rich people? :blink:

Ok the next question is what year Bar was modeling for VS?

who is Bar dating now? Answer: Sarkozy?...Haha, just kidding.

Last I heard, this yumminess post-10693-0-1446027680-9308_thumb.jpg

First wronge answer solagne from what I know bar is dating a new man from the US and they family is keeping his a private

we all know that Bar refaeli does not like to talk about who is is dating and about her private life

the only thing was published was his paparzi picture

Damm why all top model dating this ugly and rich people? :blink:

Ok the next question is what year Bar was modeling for VS?

Leo hardly ever talks about his private life, for real. That's not lying, that's being private. Just cause he is famous actor dont mean he has to talk about it. I haven't followed Bar too long so I'm not sure about her, I have feeling she just follows Leo on this, but that she would love to be more public about Leo if she had her way. Anyway, nothing to get mad about - I'm sure a lot of people want to know all about celebs but if there are some who want to remain private, let them be, I say.

This is the only Victoria Secret catalog photo I know of of Bar:

f-Bar-Refaeli-2795.jpg

Leo hardly ever talks about his private life, for real. That's not lying, that's being private. Just cause he is famous actor dont mean he has to talk about it. I haven't followed Bar too long so I'm not sure about her, I have feeling she just follows Leo on this, but that she would love to be more public about Leo if she had her way. Anyway, nothing to get mad about - I'm sure a lot of people want to know all about celebs but if there are some who want to remain private, let them be, I say.

This is the only Victoria Secret catalog photo I know of of Bar:

post-10693-0-1446027682-64975_thumb.jpg