Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Paris hilton was in jail so if bar and her mother will continue their way in Israel Bar will be in jail for few months.

The family is using the internet and fake nicks in tapuz forums and hiding and puting a lot of things that not true all over Israel about Bar

Where did you find out about this, zopehosting? Do you really believe that Bar and her mother have the time to invent stories. Why would they do that for? I just know that Bar arrived in Israel last Sunday, worked on a Meyeden ad on Tuesday and since then.... no news. Except that I heard she was in China.

I am still wondering what contract she has signed for to travel to China. :( Just curious.

Hi everyone!!!! zopehosting, I believe IRIT is the designer you are refering to.

Is it true that Bar is in China..?? :blink: Can someone confirm this, please. I wonder what she is doing there.

I don't Know if Bar is in China.But Leonardo Dicaprio is in Hong Kong.

Hollywood movie star Leonardo DiCaprio attends a promotional event for a bank in Hong Kong Sunday, March 23, 2008.

Some pictures:

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/news?e...01&c=images

Maybe Bar is there with Leo :)

Thanks LYE!

Zopehosting - U are strange! I dont think Bar and mom have time to worry about a little website on the internet or whether U translate articles. Also, your post about tracking Bar through her cell phone # - are U a stalker or something???

Wow, is it true Bar is in China, Kerri Lynn- maybe they mean Hong Kong - there is a difference, you know. IF she really is there with Leo, then I guess their relationship is stronger than I think before.

Thanks LYE!

Zopehosting - U are strange! I dont think Bar and mom have time to worry about a little website on the internet or whether U translate articles. Also, your post about tracking Bar through her cell phone # - are U a stalker or something???

Wow, is it true Bar is in China, Kerri Lynn- maybe they mean Hong Kong - there is a difference, you know. IF she really is there with Leo, then I guess their relationship is stronger than I think before.

Solange ,Is Bar in China? Do you Know? HOW?

Thanks LYE!

Solange ,Is Bar in China? Do you Know? HOW?

LYE - I'm not the one who said Bar is in China, that was Kerri Lynn - I wonder where she heard that? Is true?